Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 06-21-2007, 03:59 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Pacific Performance Racing

I recently placed an order with Ken for some Pistons. I ended up getting a bad (early) batch of SRS pistons and the weights were off. I called Ken (at PPR) and he promptly shipped out a new set of pistons, no hassles. Because he was so cool about it, I called back and placed a second order for a damper and other goodies earlier this week.

Thanks PPR!

Joe D

Old 06-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ace is a real renaissance man - he knows how to build a solid motor and he knows how to run his business. Stuff happens with products, it's what you do to fix it when it happens that makes the difference.

400 + .020, decked to .005
SD Performance 240+CFM 670 heads
RARE HO/RA manifolds
RARE 2.5" Exhaust (18" Magnaflows)
SD "Stump Puller" HR cam (230/236, 112LSA, 107.5 ICL)
PRW stainless 1.52 roller rockers
Forged TRW slugs
SCAT H-Beam forged rods
Old 06-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: The conservative enclave in a land of liberals; South Orange County, CA

Yeah, Ace is a great guy! He built an engine for a friend of mine, it was burning oil, long story short Ace had put one of the rings upside down. Well, he totally owned up, was apologetic, and rebuilt the thing. THAT's customer service. I've picked his brain time and time again, he's always been helpful and never complained "you didn't have me build it, can't help you..." I just wish I knew about PPR before I had my 'bird rebuilt! I've told him time and time again, he should be a full service shop, cause he'd be tuning all my rides! He just shrugs it off and says no, that's not my thing. Too bad, cause I know he'd have a lot of business!!!