Old 01-25-2008, 10:06 PM

Default 4 headlights on - low beam only mode

I was just curious. I have always liked the look of our cars with all four beams going. It just gives the car a agressive look at night. I know you cant run with your high beams on all the time. Has anyone altered there car with all four low beam bulbs. I was looking at the harness and it seems possible. Could a jumper wire be led from the third post on the low beam plug? Connecting to a low beam plug replacement on the former high beam bulb.

Old 01-27-2008, 04:56 PM

Sound like a good idea, just be careful about overloading circuits. Maybe this could be accomplished by using a relay in the headlight circuit.

Old 01-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to performerrpm

a jumper wire would do it, they do look good with all 4 on but i always heard alot of b*tchin about just my 2 low beams going thru town, it seems the low beams are brighter to the people coming torward you than they look from inside the car. i cant imagine turning lose all 4 all the time