SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:57 PM

Default F.S. Engle street hydraulic cam & Crower lifters for Pontiac

I bought this Engle hydraulic cam used from a guy who ran it in his 63 421 Tri power Grand Prix. I ran it in my 67 GTO with these Crower lifters for several years. The part number is Engle 325. I had the owner of a speed shop look it up for me & he told me the specs were duration 300 degrees & the lift was .480. He said it would be a real strong street cam. Well that turned out to be true, but the best thing about this cam, was THE SOUND. I drove the car with this cam around college & everyone who heard it would comment on how great it sounded.

The cam was coated with heavy grease, wrapped in garbage bags. This preserved it, & I spent some time at the parts washer cleaning off the grease & inspecting it. All the lobes & journals still look good.

The hydraulic Crower lifters PN 66060 are the very ones that were run on this cam, so there should be no break in issues. The 1974 metallurgy is superior to most off the Chinese made lifters available today. They have been sitting in oil, in this bag, in this can since 1976. A close up of the bottom of one lifter picked at random, shows the bottom face looks fine. The rest should be similar.

ebay auction
item number 120436922900
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120436922900

bidding starts at $50

Eric
817 491 4702
ericread@bwdmail.net

Old 07-04-2009, 12:30 PM

Sold for $25
Eric