Old 06-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Suspended

Default the carmel beige poster child

seems the gto hatchback i just got is known among the circle of 1974 owners..it came from texas, and pics of it are all over the net on gto websites..

help me please, i need massive parts to fix/finish this beast..saddle interior parts, original seat belts..driver side side rocker trim..wiring or switches..rear disc brakes?

it has a 455/th400 in it now, which i am not gonna change ..if anything, it will go 428 or bigger..i need the oil filter piece for the long branch exhaust i have tucked away..

i would like it to look all stock, with everything up to snuff, with just a little added horsepower..maybe 500 or so..

anybody the the production numbers for these cars by color?..apparently the carmel beige is quite rare..i intend for this to be my last gto, and its a year i never have had..love the way it handles..and the 455 makes for effortless acceleration..

help help..will trade speed parts for the right stuff..

Last edited by TIN TIGR; 06-16-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:17 PM

Check your PM.

Old 06-24-2010, 12:26 AM
Suspended

woo-woo..

Old 08-09-2010, 02:44 AM
Suspended

took it to a small car show,just to see what was there..the gto was dirty..yet they asked me in, parked me in the middle, and it got rave reviews..the show car crowd are weird birds indeed..they loved the all original look..i promised to wash the car next time..lol

Old 08-11-2010, 01:21 PM

check your pm