THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:32 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default twin turbo bird build

Hey all...
I'm still working on my twin turbo 3.1 v6 bird build...
I ended up taking a couple of months off with it, when my Dad's cancer took a turn for the worst, and then his following funeral, and what not..
Anyway... I did finally locate the upper rpm stall out issue.. it was from a bad distributer, the had rust between the contacts, and on the magnetic pickup...
final results so far????? the car runs like a screaming ape, and bounces on the 6,000 rpm rev limiter I set for the digital 6 box..
uses factory injectors, ecm,settings, and what not...
I'm done playaing with the motor for a while, (it gets boring doing 300 ft burnouts)
So I'm going to be bouncing between finishing a killer body/ paint scheme for this car, and working on my daughters 84 T/A...
Who said kids dont like american muscle cars???
Lexi's friend are all pestering me to help them find / locate cool cars they can do... LOL