Old 08-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Want A New Toy

Looking for a new toy.

70-73 Firebird/Formula
77-81 Trans Am

Willing to look at all cars. What I dont want is a serious project. Looking for a complete car that you can turn the key and go. T-tops not important. I dont want a race car or a heavily modified car. Just want a nice driver that I can modify my way.

Thanks for looking,
genter.damon@yahoo.com

Check out my sons blog, www.driftundertheradar.com

Old 08-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Senior Chief

what price range are looking for

Old 08-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
Looking for a new toy.

70-73 Firebird/Formula
77-81 Trans Am

Willing to look at all cars. What I dont want is a serious project. Looking for a complete car that you can turn the key and go. T-tops not important. I dont want a race car or a heavily modified car. Just want a nice driver that I can modify my way.

Thanks for looking,
genter.damon@yahoo.com
contact DUKE 455 for info. i have a 78 mart blue,t-top that he is finishing for me while i'm in Afghanistan. solid rust free body, new black interior, newly rebuilt 350 turbo, newly rebuilt 400(by Dave Hilard 1050 goat) ,3.42 rear, have not bought the new tires yet, but it has 15x8 snowflakes, will have to add up what i have in it if interested. to be perfect it would need paint, but from 10 foot or so it is good to go, just has some scracthes from use.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have a 1978 Trans Am Silver with red interior that I am going to sell. The interior is new, the rearend has a 3.73 gear and is rebuilt, Fresh paint, lots of NOS parts,400 engine is out of car right now being rebuilt with a mild warm over, new pypes 3 inch exhaust with 3 inch chrome dual tips,rally II's with new tires, Th350 with mild shift kit. Car is a non t-top car with 73,000 original miles on it and super clean. Pretty much a fresh turn key car that I will sell for $16,000. If your interested it's best to call me at the shop since I don't get to come here very often.
Thanks,
Don Johnston
DCI MOTORSPORTS INC.
330-628-3354

Old 08-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Sorry, looking to spend around 9k.

Check out my sons blog, www.driftundertheradar.com

Old 08-06-2011, 09:08 AM
Senior Chief

I have a 1980 SE shaker car loaded original 54,000 mile car show and drive asking $17,900