Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Old 08-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Senior Chief

Default Trade Tribal Tubes headers for RARE manifolds

Now that I've been driving my '71 T/A for a few years, I'm going to go in a little different direction with the car. I'm running an original set of Ron Watt "Tri-Y" headers for the roundport engine and want to swap them for a set of 2.5" RARE manifolds for the '71 H.O. engine. If anyone has a set of the manifolds and downtubes in good condition and wants to sway for the headers, PM me. The headers are 6 years old, were jet coated by Ron when purchased, and are still in good condition, although the coating is somewhat worn. I'll swap pics if someone PMs me. Thanks.

Alan

Old 08-24-2011, 06:18 PM

Want to sell them?I'm looking for a set but cant get Ron to respond to any emails.Let me know.Thanks

Old 08-24-2011, 09:21 PM
Senior Chief

I might just outright sell them, but for now I want to see if I can find someone to work a direct swap first. If not, I'll probably sell them in a month or so.

Alan