Suspended

1 3/4" primaries, 2" secondaries, 3" collectors

Old 09-27-2011, 07:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thank you Aron.
PM the PP info to start the process.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Suspended

Just to confirm....D-port correct? Then I will attempt to confirm with Ron a ship date. That info I will PM to you, and if all is good I'll give you my PP.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

D-port

Old 09-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

This really irks me, pay now and get a set, pay before and wait forever with no communication, total BS.

Someone needs a lesson in business 101.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
Where in Oregon does Ron reside? Sandy, SweetHome, Salem, Astoria or Medford? Inquiring minds would like to know. We are not thugs, just people who have a right to know.

Geronimo and many others
Address? I cant seem to remember. I'm sure in a few weeks when he's done I may remember but don't count on it.
An old school visit is usually from a thug or trouble maker to use force but then you come back & say your not a thug. Must be a Chicago politician. You say what you mean then try to convince everyone that's not what you meant.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:23 PM

If 15 sets are ready except for coating, then have him send me mine. I ordered mine uncoated. I paid my money over 13 months ago and am mad that I still don't have a set of headers.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:48 PM

I ordered my set in February 2005. 6 and one half years ago. I sent Ron my own ball and socket connectors and did not want to bother with coating. He better not have sent mine out for coating! Anyway, I was told I was next to get mine by Aron and have yet to see delivery fourteen weeks later. According to Deanna (Ms. not ready for granny panties) 15 sets were to go to the coater on August 29. 4 weeks later and still nothing. He was able to buy plenty of material. He was able to fabricate all of bends and 2 into 1. All that was left was welding. Come on Ron, lets get our act together and get this behind us, and move on already.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Suspended

kscircutguy..........you arent someone who has paid, and you arent a future buyer. Your statement is I believe aimed at me.....I'm a turd person making excuses for Ron? I have made no excuses. Your attitude bears no excuse. If you cant be helpful in any way perhaps you shouldnt say anything.

ramair3..........I did relay that message to you. From Ron. I had really hoped your headers at that time were a matter of a week or two. That hasnt turned out to be correct. The only person who has received headers that I'm aware of in the interim has been Ken Crocie with that 1st set of 2" headers, and they were started at the end of may or beginning of June. I sure hope they show up quickly. Same for you rcrta. And crustysarge. And Roadrage David. And.....

Old 09-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Suspended

well.......I hope one of the admin here gives you a vacation. We dont need further BS. What you are doing contributes nothing.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:33 PM

Aron, thanks for helping people out and trying to make thing s work.

Daan

Old 09-28-2011, 12:15 AM
Suspended

YW Daan.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Aron.. I do understand peoples frustration. I know Ron is making a efford to do good. im anxius as wel waighting on my headers. As its indeed takes to long befor headers are diliverd . But sins i was in contact with Ron the same way you was about 6 months ago on a regular bases . i knew his situation back then . i know hes in a little bit better situation now..
Bad mouthing him is not going to make him diliver faster infact it only slows him douwn. as people are scared off to place a order... In the mean time people like KS Circuitguy
are making sure that MY headers umongst OTHERS are not going to be diliverd if Ron ore yourself will not get any more orders who are needed to send more sets out. So KS Circuitguy in your etempt to do good your doing WRONG!!. Please stop this.
There is NOTHING anybody can do but WAIGHT I know its hard not being able to have some sort of control ore contact in the matter feeling wel helpless and that people lost there money. But Ron hase proven that he always comes back at times people didnt ecspect anything anymore to send out headers!!.. Aron I aprisiate your Efford andyou money back garanty. it gives some sort of hope ore insurense from your end that stuf is being send out. keep it up..

Last edited by roadrage david; 09-28-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:09 PM

Aron. Do you know if my set is in the group that is waiting to be coated? Its for a 78 trans am. I ordered in November 2010

Old 09-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Suspended

To anyone watching. I have told Ron how important I think it is to keep in touch with people, even when you dont have anything new yet to report. But I'm not his father, or his wife. Yet as stated I do not feel he has any intention of running away with people's money.

Big Oil.........I really dont have a clue who is in what order. I had passed along the fact that ramair3 was next in old orders because Ron had told me....and indicated I could. Beyond that I just dont know. I sent him a message yesterday and today to get back to me, but he hasnt yet. This in itself is not some reason to be concerned. Its happened before. Hopefully I'll hear from him soon and have fresh info.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:23 PM

Default Thank you aronhk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronhk_md View Post
Well, you just keep doing what feels right to you, and so will I. Everyone on this forum knows I'm a man of my word.

Larry, Daan, rcrta, sarge, geronimo and everyone else...I left a message for Ron to get back to me earlier and I havent heard back. I only have the one way to get hold of him, and then I get a call back. When I know more I'll contact the individuals and post here. YOU guys know I'm pulling for you. And I'm now the last person in line to get headers. Voluntarily.

P.S. - I dont make a penny from any of this. Just trying to help on both sides.
Aaron, It feels nice to be recognized and know that you are trying to persuade Ron to keep us in the loop. Thats all I have ever needed. I need to have hope I am going to have a kick-ass set of headers arriving. I don't really want to purchase another set. I guess if and when it comes down to that I will have to make a decision. Ron's actions speak much louder than the one phone conversation I had with him. I will pay extra $$ to get my headers ASAP, but will not use Pay-Pal any longer. I will send Ron certified check to his business address. I just don't like all the secrecy. I am open and honest in everything I do. What can I do to get my headers and help Ron prosper? Ron should make a good amount of profit for his skill and time involved. I have no problem rewarding any good product or service. Ron's service is killing the headers no matter how good they are. I run my shop much like any business owner with goals and timelines for my builds. I am now on hold because of Ron. Should I buy someone elses headers and sell these if and when they arrive? Is it going to be years, months, weeks or days? I need an honest answer so I can make plans and go on with my life.
Anyway Thank you for attempting to get us answers. I look forward to hearing from you or Ron.
Geronimo

Old 09-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Suspended

Thanks Geronimo......appreciate the acknowledgement. I really DO want the best for everyone here. All headers delivered AND a supply of Tri-Y headers for our community. I remember a few years ago wishing HO racing still made Tri-Y's. Would suck to go back to not having them available. Plus, I LIKE Ron, and want to see him succeed. I think he needs to do more communicating to make that happen, but thats something on his plate, not mine. I realized a long time ago that I'm not perfect. I dont expect friends to be either.

On the subject of additional money to make your headers appear faster...Ron wont do it. He really has morals, regardless of what some think here because new orders get filled before old. That was MY idea, not Ron's........and its ONLY TO PAY HIS BILLS. Without paying the bills it all goes away. Nobody gets anything then.

BUT......I did do this for one other customer......I convinced Ron to let ME take a new order for that person. He delivered the new set quickly, as agreed......with the other original set still pending. Thats an option for you I think, if you want to buy another set through me.

Again, I want to emphasize that the ONLY reason Ron will take new orders and fill them fast is because he is trying to keep the electric on, pay his rent, etc. Many think....oh well, I paid him $450....that $450 should go toward building MY headers. And in an ideal situation, I'd agree. Your average business owner with reserves of $ available can lay out cash when necessary for expenses. In Ron's case, if you just paid him $450 last Oct and he was trying to buy $3000 worth of tubing (cause he has to buy in bulk to get a halfway decent price), then your money went toward the tubing, and was gone. When it came time to fill a bottle with Argon for welding he might get stuck again briefly without cash on hand. Last year was tough for him.....not making excuses, just saying. He moved and had zero cash handy.

But he IS trying. Part of the struggle has been coming up with materials enough to build the 20 something (I think thats what it was) orders from 5 years ago when he went under back then. Think about it. Thats a lot of $$$. Not to mention the tooling he needed to continue. Thats thousands of $ worth of stuff he's putting out just to make things right.....and its not like he's making a fortune doing this.

And if you look at the past year, he IS getting people the headers. Its just been very slow and there have been hang ups. I really do think he is on the verge of taking care of a huge portion of the old orders. All at once.

I'll update you guys when I know more.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:30 PM

Thread is now closed until further review by the admins.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:35 PM

If you are waiting for your headers from Ron then feel free to post in this thread.

If you are here merely to make observations DO NOT post in this thread.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Old 09-29-2011, 05:03 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I'll keep this short. Thanks for the statement about 20 something old orders still left Aron. I haven't had any idea where my order stood till you said that. I do believe my headers were probably one of the last orders before Ron went under. Now I have an idea where I stand and it will make the wait easier.