Old 03-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 69 vert part

Does anyone have a convert top frame that they are parting? I desparately need 1 part out of the mid-section on the drivers side. Not sure what its called, but it is the uppermost piece, rivited on one end (at the mid-section hinge)and bolted on the other to the third bow, and measures approx 19-1/2". Just noticed mine is bent more than it should be and I am hopefully getting the top installed very soon. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i have one i can part, out of a california car, i have a much beter one im going to use and i already sold the header bow, so ill part it, send me pics of what you need..

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 03-22-2012, 09:21 AM

Smile 69 vert part

IF Mark can't help you, I have a few top frames for parts down here in sunny south Florida. Thanks, Bob.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Bob : Thanks for the offer, it looks like Mark has what I need.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

it should be there sturday or monday it went priority...it was cheaper than parcel post..lol

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."