Old 08-30-2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pont406 View Post
I thought they just had the SD wagon, and the 63 swiss Cheese car, and the wagon was sold to local racer, but sponsored by Union Park? thought that car in the pics was a tribute type car?
You are probably correct.

I received a reply from Arnie Beswick this morning and he said "To the best of my recollection, Harold had a wagon and a Catalina both of which were acquired second hand from a "larger dealer"."

I'll see if I can get in touch with George Weiler was worked with Harold on several cars, he will surely know.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:16 PM

The wagon that came out of Union Park was owned and raced by Joe Denick from Philadelphia. That is the SD wagon that has been restored and now owned by Nick Smith from Florida.

By the way does anyone have a photo of Harold Ramsey's '64 GTO ?

AA/NSS
9:22@143.60
1964 Galaxie 500XL
390 p-code 4spd.
1966 F-100
390-C6
Old 01-08-2013, 09:56 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but as far as I know the SD coupes side window stainless trim was painted white. Unless the paint was removed from the trim this car looks like a tribute.