Old 01-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Senior Chief

Default WTT 67-73 Firebird

I am looking to do a trade with someone, I am looking for a 67-73 Firebird. Preferably a roller, but it doesn't much matter if it has a drivetrain.
I'm just looking for something fairly complete, meaning simply it has most of the necessary pieces to be a whole car again.. (minus the drivetrain)...Doesn't have to be some rust free survivor car either, I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. And for what I am wanting to do, it's probably better than it's not something pristine.

I am looking to trade someone for a complete engine. I've done this before with a couple of members on this forum. And I know I've built engines for some folks here on the forum, our shop has a pretty good reputation in the Pontiac world.
I have many things to choose from as far as a starting point, obviously what you have to trade me dictates how far I can go on an engine build...
IE: a rusty 71 firebird roller will not get you an aluminum headed roller cam 455... Sorry
I have quite a few 400 blocks sitting around, I know I have a complete '68 Firebird 400 engine that is all original. I have some Eagle 400 main, 455 cranks.. Eagle rods, iron heads, etc...

Let's see watcha got. Please email me at..
LREhorsepower@gmail.com

Thanks, Steve @ Legend Racing
www.legendracingent.com