SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:04 AM

Default 1977 Y82 4 speed for sale

For sale

It's a real Y82 with PHS certification. It's a Canadian car and I am the third owner. Everything is correct on the car except for the engine block that the original owner apparently destroyed long ago street racing at a red light...

One repaint in 1991 with pictures. Car won a couple of merits in cars show back in the days. Paint is still very shiny, no repaint necessary

Engine block is a 75 400. It was rebuilt in 2009 with forged pistons, forged rods, roller rocker, rebuilt carb, rebuilt original radiator, 0.035 oversized bore, cam, 9.5:1 CR... etc etc... You get the idea... I went for all the good stuff...

Interior is really nice. Carpet was changed by second owner and I redid the headliner with correct material. Dash and steering wheel were redone by Randy Combs

I would qualify this car as a very nice driver, easy 9 out of 10. Lots of head turn when she goes by, lots of pictures taken also...

Price : $21000 **** Please take note that the car is dirty in the pictures... They were taken this spring when I moved to my new house ***

Reasons for selling : lack of time, busy changing diapers, don't want to see it collect dust

Car is in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Crossing the border is NOT a big deal, I do all the paperwork. Buyer pays shipping but we will work together to get the best deal possible and since I cross the border myself, it saves a lot of time and money. Shipping starts at zip 12919.

Jeff

Last edited by MontrealY82; 06-20-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontrealY82 View Post
Car was sold and a deal struck but buyer wishes to change the terms of the deal. I chose to post here before going all out on the internet because I respect the members of this forum and I know I will deal with true enthusiasts.

Jeff
Do you own this car? Or did you attempt to buy it and got stiffed.

She woke up sunny side down and I was still thinking I was too proud to flip her over
Old 06-20-2013, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wick View Post
Do you own this car? Or did you attempt to buy it and got stiffed.
I own the car. Since 2007. I removed that comment as it looks to be confusing. Deal was made at the beginning of may but buyer kept wanting to change the terms of the deal every time we would communicate so I got fed up and reposted the car up for sale.

There are a dozen pictures coming as soon as admin aprouves them :-)

Jeff

Old 06-20-2013, 10:24 AM

To keep you interested until admin releases my pictures. The car was washed only, no wax yet :-0)

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...616_103629.jpg

Last edited by MontrealY82; 06-20-2013 at 10:31 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:16 PM

I made an album for the pictures.

Remember, the car was dirty when I took the pictures. The picture in the garage was taken a couple of days ago when I finally had a chance to wash the car. Just a wash, no wax yet...

http://s237.photobucket.com/user/jfr...?sort=3&page=1

Jeff

Old 06-23-2013, 06:02 AM

Now priced at $20000

Old 08-28-2013, 03:21 PM

Default *** SOLD ***

*** SOLD ***