Pontiac - Race The next Level

View Poll Results: What happens when bad69bird gets it done
CV Swingers claim credit and ... Brian will remain an outcast 8 26.67%
cv camp takes credit,uses Brian as a poster boy,he has to PAY for band width on cv chn. 1 3.33%
CV camp gives him a lifetime membership to the CV site,CV mafia etc. 1 3.33%
Ehead mafia still says EHTTFMF! and claims its just due to the EFI and boost. 9 30.00%
ECM tosses Brian to the curb! Brian has to chose between the cv channel, or Gachs site 2 6.67%
Brian earns the respect of his peers by working hard and smart. 20 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 08:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Brian hasn't hurt a piston in three years. Fact.

Well 'cept for the one he dropped during a juggling exhibition while drinking.

The Following User Says Thank You to David Holmberg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/st 54 View Post
It's gona be a shame not drinking some beer with you guys this year...
Norwalk is the same wknd as the division 3 race in ST.LOUIS and the Cardinals are in town that wknd.......No brainer for me!
So u will be at Norwalk

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
I don't think a lot of you relize how hard it is to run in a heads up series racing at least once a month and testing inbetween.
huh?

jason puts more passes on his car than all you jabber jaws put together! and takes home NHRA big boy pants honors for PONTIAC power!!
nice going jack...another tipsy doodle statement from the checkbook glory pass racer that has to lift on his 7 sec back-it-up pass... must have been a liquor store at the 660

O BTW-
robin put almost 80 passes in the low 8's on a 10" racing HEADS UP without changing the gaskets (compared to your 10)... winning 2 AZ's fastest and 1 runner up streetcar while you were drooling all over yourself to shake his hand.

as far as my dealings with hedrick,
goober nego'ed the deal for him to buy a set of used heads long, long time ago, because he couldnt come up with the $3500 needed for complete new CV top end....hmm, that should have been my first clue

at the time keefer was asking for new castings to run some big dog nitrous heads up class... but didnt want to use what he had because he burned them up by forgetting to turn on his water pump during a pass .. requiring weld repair between cylinders. i asked him if this would hold up to hedricks procharger deal.. he said "heck yeah, gaby@wilson manifolds did the repair, and ill stand behind it 100%..

so i sent them based on that glowing reccommendation... metal discoloration of repair was so obvious only helen keller wouldnt have noticed, even though hedrick has claimed here that i didnt tell him about it - REALLY?? you, a cop, didnt see that?? in return i recieve an UNSOLICITED 'advertising prospectus'... a multipage flier listing numerous reasons why i should sponsor his program.... i NEVER returned it.

almost 30 passes on steve morris' dyno in july, netting 140hp increase over his e heads was the result. morris reccomended either intercooler or switch to meth considering 300+* intake air temps w/ c16 ... in 1 ear and out the other,,, should have been my second clue

motor off the dyno and carted back to DE and in the car PDQ for norwalk. then i get the call... 'hay bud, can you bust me some cap for gas to norwalk'... third clue. first couple passes off the trailer 69 nets best pass to date...8 forty something in the heat. tenth and half better w/ as cast cv's vs best BES ported E pass ever.

THEN is when the problems started- "its hot, so im gonna adjust the carb" he said. after that... BOOM... yep, burned out the same spot keefer did... repair didnt hold. so i call keefer and relay the info... 'what now, i ask him"... well, he cut out the o ring groove on the head" ken sez "thats why it failed... hes an idiot for doing that, and im not standing behind it, that his fault!!"

the next back and forth that isnt worth the typing...
bottom line is, the buck stopped here and i sent hedrick a NEW pair to replace his keefer repaired/ failed used heads. hedrick never had any luck after that point.... even though the drool school will have you believe its all the heads fault- norwalk 2011, bad69bird admitted he put the MAIN BEARINGS in UPSIDE DOWN in his haste to jump the trailer for norwalk.

but IM the consummate idiot? right mike?

the point of this long post is 2- fold:
1. ive learned that what i classify as 'friendly help' was misconstrued as 'sponsorship' to bad69bird
2. hedrick has attempted to fund his program on the backs of others, because he doesnt have the means necessary to compete at the level he wishes.

ps. i dont come on here to tell my side of the story hardly ever, because its SOOO long... and the ending is always the same... i always get publicly slammed if the story teller dujour isnt happy.

The Following User Says Thank You to 7T2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7T2 View Post
huh?

jason puts more passes on his car than all you jabber jaws put together! and takes home NHRA big boy pants honors for PONTIAC power!!
nice going jack...another tipsy doodle statement from the checkbook glory pass racer that has to lift on his 7 sec back-it-up pass... must have been a liquor store at the 660

O BTW-
robin put almost 80 passes in the low 8's on a 10" racing HEADS UP without changing the gaskets (compared to your 10)... winning 2 AZ's fastest and 1 runner up streetcar while you were drooling all over yourself to shake his hand.
so he didn't replace the head gaskets when he put three sets of heads on?
goober nego'ed the deal for him to buy a set of used heads long, long time ago, because he couldnt come up with the $3500 needed for complete new CV top end....hmm, that should have been my first clue

at the time keefer was asking for new castings to run some big dog nitrous heads up class... but didnt want to use what he had because he burned them up by forgetting to turn on his water pump during a pass .. requiring weld repair between cylinders. i asked him if this would hold up to hedricks procharger deal.. he said "heck yeah, gaby@wilson manifolds did the repair, and ill stand behind it 100%..

so i sent them based on that glowing reccommendation... metal discoloration of repair was so obvious only helen keller wouldnt have noticed, even though hedrick has claimed here that i didnt tell him about it - REALLY?? you, a cop, didnt see that?? in return i recieve an UNSOLICITED 'advertising prospectus'... a multipage flier listing numerous reasons why i should sponsor his program.... i NEVER returned it.

almost 30 passes on steve morris' dyno in july, netting 140hp increase over his e heads was the result. morris reccomended either intercooler or switch to meth considering 300+* intake air temps w/ c16 ... in 1 ear and out the other,,, should have been my second clue

motor off the dyno and carted back to DE and in the car PDQ for norwalk. then i get the call... 'hay bud, can you bust me some cap for gas to norwalk'... third clue. first couple passes off the trailer 69 nets best pass to date...8 forty something in the heat. tenth and half better w/ as cast cv's vs best BES ported E pass ever.

THEN is when the problems started- "its hot, so im gonna adjust the carb" he said. after that... BOOM... yep, burned out the same spot keefer did... repair didnt hold. so i call keefer and relay the info... 'what now, i ask him"... well, he cut out the o ring groove on the head" ken sez "thats why it failed... hes an idiot for doing that, and im not standing behind it, that his fault!!"

bottom line is, the buck stopped here and i sent hedrick a NEW pair to replace his keefer repaired/ failed used heads. hedrick never had any luck after that point.... even though the drool school will have you believe its all the heads fault- norwalk 2011, bad69bird admitted he put the MAIN BEARINGS in UPSIDE DOWN in his haste to jump the trailer for norwalk.

but IM the consummate idiot? right mike? absolutely yes

1. ive learned that what i classify as 'friendly help' was misconstrued as 'sponsorship' to bad69bird
2. hedrick has attempted to fund his program on the backs of others, because he doesnt have the means necessary to compete at the level he wishes.

ps. i dont come on here to tell my side of the story hardly ever, because its SOOO long... and the ending is always the same... i always get publicly slammed if the story teller dujour isnt happy.

Fixed

7.940@170.84. 3460#s

Last edited by LiL Jack; 01-10-2014 at 09:33 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LiL Jack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Yes
Wordy response to question asked jack

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Fixed
OK..
took you 2 tries to get that one liner quote right, bro!
i caught your first attempt before you deleted it..
maybe your head hit the keyboard before your index finger... mr. misty??
brian said i should ask you to watch my finger..

Old 01-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
OK..
took you 2 tries to get that one liner quote right, bro!
i caught your first attempt before you deleted it..
maybe your head hit the keyboard before your index finger... mr. misty??
brian said i should ask you to watch my finger..
Watch your finger after you pull it out of your azz?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
The Following User Says Thank You to LiL Jack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Damn -- who's doing the drinking tonight ??????????

The Following User Says Thank You to cgeise For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Three deep into a Balvinie single malt so far!

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Built by Cerralli Competition Engines

Tenth Anniversary (Van Nuys) restored.
Tenth Anniversary Barn Find (Norwood)
Both 4 speeds!
Old 01-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Been gone for a week. Glad to see all is well.

bad69birdTTF

Old 01-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack
Yes

sometimes theres a juxtaposition of actors...

maybe unintended, but nevertheless... maybe the cv camp should ensign mike leech as an honorary cv member due to his contribution...
silent vote on cv channel?
mccarty, what you think??

Old 01-10-2014, 10:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
huh?

O BTW-

but IM the consummate idiot? right mike?

A$$HOLETTFMF!!!

do you know the difference from bracket cars to heads up cars?? i could run 1000 passes a year with e heads being slow... oh chit i forgot it is the superior cooling and casting. JACK AIN'T GOING AWAY ANYTIME SOON YOU DELUSIONAL FUK!!!

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgeise View Post
Damn -- who's doing the drinking tonight ??????????
you didn't know jim drinks alot? when he is drunk he thinks CV1TTFMF. then he wakes up......

please let me join the channel!!!!!

1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Butler Peformance
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Kinsler For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack
Yes

sometimes theres a juxtaposition of actors...

maybe unintended, but nevertheless... maybe the cv camp should ensign mike leech as an honorary cv member due to his contribution...
silent vote on cv channel?
mccarty, what you think??
ARE YOU DRINKING TONIGHT???????

1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Butler Peformance
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
A$$HOLETTFMF!!!

do you know the difference from bracket cars to heads up cars?? i could run 1000 passes a year with e heads being slow... oh chit i forgot it is the superior cooling and casting. JACK AIN'T GOING AWAY ANYTIME SOON YOU DELUSIONAL FUK!!!
i will defer to officer hedrick again-
and ask you to calm down and watch my finger...

Old 01-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
i will defer to officer hedrick again-
and ask you to calm down and watch my finger...
please come to Norwalk this year..

1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Butler Peformance
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-10-2014, 11:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

2023 Best ET Slip
60’ 1.224
330 3.186
1/8 4.784
MPH 152.07
1000 6.175
ET 7.347
MPH 189.92
Weight 3650

YouTube Channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC21...rWwgFdfTRqShGQ

FaceBook Group --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/220092308823847/
Old 01-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
please come to Norwalk this year..
still not giving you a free set, muchacho...

Old 01-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

7t junk, when are the cv2s coming out so jack can smash them too?

1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Butler Peformance
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
7t junk, when are the cv2s coming out so jack can smash them too?
you are outside the circle of trust-
robert d

Closed Thread