Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 08:42 PM

Default 1974 Pontiac Ventura GTO being parted off

I was lucky enough to be given this wonderful car from an old family friend (after he bought a second one that he liked better). Now I'm in the process of creating my own monster out of it, and I'm replacing most of the parts and am going to strip most of the interior, so if you are interested in any interior or exterior parts (dash panel, door panels, bumpers etc.) I'd be happy to sell them to you. At this moment I already have the bumpers and back seat out of the vehicle.
And just in case you're curious, it has the Pontiac 400 cause the 350 just wasn't enough.

Old 04-07-2014, 05:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Where are you located? Id be interested in thr bumpers

Old 04-07-2014, 11:02 AM

College station, Texas

Old 04-07-2014, 08:19 PM

Default 74 GTO parts

Sent you messages about available parts... Is it an air car? Is the dash panel in good shape? thanks 64Indian

Old 04-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Indian View Post
Sent you messages about available parts... Is it an air car? Is the dash panel in good shape? thanks 64Indian
I have an original AC dash panel for/in my car. I'm going to need to cut it when I put it back in to fit around the roll cage now going thru the dash. If you have a good non AC pad, I'd be willing to swap out with you. I put one of the OEM pads in the wifes car and they are no where near as nice as an original.
If I use the pad I have now, I'm going to mount my ARC box in the opening where the vent is. If I use a non AC pad, I'll mount it somewhere else.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:35 PM

Mine definitely has the AC components

Old 04-09-2014, 08:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbins4444 View Post
Mine definitely has the AC components
Do you still have the "Pontiac" emblem in your dash pad? Is it in good shape? I'd be willing to sell my AC pad so I don't have to cut it. I'd rather cut one of the lousy aftermarket ones to fit the bars in the dash than a good original.

Old 04-09-2014, 08:57 AM

I don't have any spare parts for my 74GTO. I'm just trying to upgrade mine a little at a time.... would like to find a few items. Good instrument / dash panel ( AC) without the radio area damaged, I'm working on the interior right now. Have new headliner ordered, new carpet, just repaired the driver side seat. The rest of the seats are original and in good shape. Just repaired the door panel on the driver side ( had some cracking on the arm rest. Want to get my air working again this summer. Trying to get it in decent shape for the GTO Nationals next year in Columbus Indiana.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:17 PM

Parts for sale need to go in the classified section with prices per board rules.

Thanks-

Kurt

Closed Thread