Old 06-25-2014, 07:48 AM

Default 1962 Catalina parts for sale including Deluxe steering wheel center cap

Nice driver quality center cap - small minor pitting, but polishes well - center plastic and backing for the 4 point star is perfect - $20.00.

Pair of driver quality backup light escutheons - would replate nicely - no cracks - minor pitting, also have 2 of the special screws to attach and both plastic lenses, but they do have visible cracks although not real noticeable when assembled, also 2 gaskets - $10.00 for all.

Accelerator pedal in excellent condition includes the linkage rod. Rubber is excellent and still firmly vulcanized to the metal - wear is un-noticeable - some scratching on the stainless trim, but could be polished more for appearance - the rubber sockets that attach to the floor pivots are perfect and resillient. Part# 9KF538565 molded into rubber.
$20.00.

Dip stick (oil) and tube very good condition (non-A/C item) - $10.00.

Original spare hold-down bolt/wing-nut - minimal surface rust on some areas - $2.00

Battery tray support bracket - no rust - $5.00

Useable heater control head - complete and will cleanup nicely - functions well - includes cable (non A/C) - $20.00.

Heater box (under dash) - no core - make offer ($10.00?)

Glove box door - FREE!

Make reasonable offer for the whole lot. All items plus shipping if sold singly. If all go to one person I'll split the shipping cost 50-50.

Thanks for checking my ad. Pictures can be emailed to serious parties. Send me a private message if interested.

Frank

Old 06-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Does the glove box door have the spring? That's all I need!
Thanks,Les

Old 06-25-2014, 11:25 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I should have clarified that, it's the spring on the hinge that I need.
thanks, Les

Old 06-25-2014, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiac62 View Post
I should have clarified that, it's the spring on the hinge that I need.
thanks, Les
I don't have the hinge, so if there was a spring I don't have it either - sorry about that.

Frank

Old 06-25-2014, 11:00 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Center Cap- Steering wheel

Good evening: could you please send me a pic of the 62 steering wheel center cap?

Thanks, Jerry

jwindarwin@gmail.com

Old 06-26-2014, 06:27 AM

Default center cap

I'll take the center cap if jww passes. Thanks

62 catalina siverleaf green

67 gto conv. M22 , stroker, roller 400, carlisle blue, parchment interior
65 stingray original condition numbers matching 327 365 hp
Old 06-27-2014, 12:50 PM

Default center cap is sold - thanks all for looking - rest still for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHummel View Post
Nice driver quality center cap - small minor pitting, but polishes well - center plastic and backing for the 4 point star is perfect - $20.00. SOLD

Pair of driver quality backup light escutheons - would replate nicely - no cracks - minor pitting, also have 2 of the special screws to attach and both plastic lenses, but they do have visible cracks although not real noticeable when assembled, also 2 gaskets - $10.00 for all.

Accelerator pedal in excellent condition includes the linkage rod. Rubber is excellent and still firmly vulcanized to the metal - wear is un-noticeable - some scratching on the stainless trim, but could be polished more for appearance - the rubber sockets that attach to the floor pivots are perfect and resillient. Part# 9KF538565 molded into rubber.
$20.00.

Original spare hold-down bolt/wing-nut - minimal surface rust on some areas - $2.00

Useable heater control head - complete and will cleanup nicely - functions well - includes cable (non A/C) - $20.00.

Heater box (under dash) - no core - make offer ($10.00?)

Glove box door - FREE!

Make reasonable offer for the whole lot. All items plus shipping if sold singly. If all go to one person I'll split the shipping cost 50-50.

Thanks for checking my ad. Pictures can be emailed to serious parties. Send me a private message if interested.

Frank
Keep looking!

Old 06-30-2014, 07:46 AM

Default 1962 Cat parts revised listings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHummel View Post

Pair of driver quality backup light escutheons, pt.#912607 - would replate nicely - no cracks - minor pitting, also have 2 of the special screws to attach and 1 glass lens, pt.#5942305 (perfect) - $10.00 for all.

One Windshield wiper switch (non-washer type) - complete - driver quality chrome - escutcheon has pt. #538612. Switch tests good (two speed) - $10.00

Accelerator pedal in excellent condition includes the linkage rod. Rubber is excellent and still firmly vulcanized to the metal - wear is almost un-noticeable - some scratching on the stainless trim, but could be polished more for appearance - the rubber sockets that attach to the floor pivots are perfect and resillient. Part# 9KF538565 molded into rubber.
$20.00.

Battery tray - useable - minimal rust damage - $5.00

Heater box (under dash) - no core - vacuum diaphragm is good - make offer ($10.00?) - the diaphragm is worth more than that. Note: This diaphragm can be used with the vacuum operated tripower setup.

Glove box door - FREE!

Frank
All parts subject to reasonable offer considerations.