Old 10-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 69 Firebird parts

I have fenders, doors, trunk lids, a complete front nose assembly, front nose frame with enough parts to build another assembly, and a bunch of misc 69 parts. At least 1 door has good cond. tinted glass and I have the tinted glass from the other door by itself also in good condition. Plain door glass too generally good cond but one has slight chip on top. I have a door minus skin as well. Some front and rear bumpers (factory) that are very restorable or use as is for race car/daily driver type car. Also have a never used left rear 1/4 skin that was stamped with 69 Camaro side marker light hole but rest is definately 69 bird. Its excellent if you just need to patch/replace the quarter skin you have.

This stuff is used but its all restorable. Its all factory... that means it fits... some pieces need patches/rust removal... After all the fitment nightmares with aftermarket new stuff, Deb and I regret not just doing the patches and rust/ding work. Especially with whats available product wise for patches, rust removal and treatments these days.

I can restore these pieces at extra cost if you want to work with me on the extra cost of material/labor.

We dont need this much spare stuff so we want to thin our collection of spare stuff. (If I had a shell, hood and subframe I'd have almost enough to put another 69 together and still have spares.

PM me for what you may be looking for, we may have it...I'll video the piece or pieces your interested in vs posting up a bunch of pics that may hide things.

I'll be more than fair on price and I am looking for a good, strong, quality set of Pontiac sized aftermarket 4340 connecting rods, and a either a 3.75" or 4" stroke forged crank. ( 3" main 2.25 rod journal preffered but not mandatory and 4.25 stroke considered)

I really dont want any part of overseas shipping/customs or crating this stuff up, but I am willing to drop off the big stuff at a local trucking dock or even the bus station in Nashville.(I'll wrap in cardboard) Small stuff... no problem shipping UPS or USPS ground type services in continental U.S. You pay shipping... Road trip considered up to 400 miles if you cover my round trip gas.

Old 10-01-2014, 12:45 PM

hello could you let me know what you want for the front fenders and send me pictures. thanks Al