Old 05-14-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmt455 View Post
Try Waldron's Exhaust.
(800)-503-9428

They might even have aftermarket NOS stock pipes.
Thanks jmt455 I will check them out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexs73gto View Post
The down pipes for the GTO that all the companys sell will fit your G/P. Summit sells them to.
hmmmm....that would make sense, but your sure for a 75 GP since the GTO went away in 74 on a Nova platform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED77 View Post
Summit sells Pypes down pipes that go from the manifolds to the crossmember.
They also sell header (crossmember) back dual exhaust kits that supposedly fit mid 70's GP's. They also have fabricated dual hump crossmembers which you will need.
you would probably be better off buying a factory dual hump from a forum member as the fab'd ones are expensive. Also check at Jegs. They often have the same products as Summit.
Thanks guys, I will call them again. I know they have a crossmember but they said they had no down pipes. Maybe I got someone that did not know much. I will find a 73/74 CM OR I can make mine a duel hump. Saw another member on here take a 4" pipe cut it in half and splice it in. I have a buddy that could bust that out for me. Going to try to pull the CM this weekend and start checking it out...

Old 05-14-2015, 10:22 PM

Check out this guy on ebay. I thought about this system when I did my 76.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-1974-PO...ec8a14&vxp=mtr

Old 05-14-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsmymistress View Post
Check out this guy on ebay. I thought about this system when I did my 76.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-1974-PO...ec8a14&vxp=mtr
Thanks carsmymistress. Seems like a reasonable price. I made a few calls today and I was referred to a local guy here that will bend up a system out the door for $450. He was recommended to me by 2 different guys and I know the shop has been there quite a while. I might pop in there and check it out. By the time I buy a system and hang it myself (hoping it fits right) I will be into it for about this much anyhow. He said he uses a muffler pretty much identical to a flowmaster. For the amount the wife will drive this thing this may be the way to go. I am not going to be moddin the motor ot anything so as long as it has a decent sound she will be happy...and you know what they say... "Aint Mama happy aint nobody happy!"

Old 05-15-2015, 01:12 AM
Suspended

Make sure you get the duel hump crossmember in before he installs the new pipes.

Old 05-15-2015, 04:26 PM

Yup, Gonna pull the CM this weekend and see about modding mine with half of a 4" pipe and make my own 2nd hump.