Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 12-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Trying to locate service manuals for tow truck

Hello!

My buddy's got a 1999 International 4700 series rollback tow truck that we're trying to locate the service manuals for. Looks like the frame/rolling chassis is made by Navistar. I'm hoping one of you fine folks here can steer me to the folks where I can get my hands on the rolling chassis volumes. I've found quite a few for 1997-98 and 2005 up, but had no luck locating his year...1999

We just need the volumes pertaining to the rolling chassis, not the cab or motor. Again... 1999 International 4700 series, DT466E, frame made by Navistar.

I sure would appreciate any help in finding a source for them. No CD's, paperbound manuals please.

Old 12-06-2015, 12:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Free PDF download here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2o44wQWBoQ

If you want it on paper you can print off the PDF on a printer.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Old 12-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Brad,

Thanks for the link, but my buddy doesn't have a computer. He's one of the throwbacks that refuses to have anything to do with them. I'm also attempting to track down the manuals for a Christmas gift. If it were just me, I'd give ya a big thumbs up and download it in a heartbeat. They have to be out there. I've found other models, just not a lot for his particular vehicle. Still searching. I contacted Navistar too. Hoping to hear back from them. Ebay has quite a few also. I've contacted some of the sellers too. We shall see...

Thanks again,

Kevin