Midwest Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 04-30-2017, 12:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
Jim those 80's cars are really coming up in value - sounds like you got a good one - your son must be excited.
Chris,

Thanks,
The Kid is excited and cant wait to get out and have fun with it.Just not today as it is raining again.I'll post some pics of it when I get it out on Monday or Tuesday.

Old 04-30-2017, 12:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge-1969 View Post
I agree about alot of over-priced stuff there. I must have missed the Capri. Those are pretty cool. I have not seen many for sale and agree as well about the value.
I seen the Capri late on Friday ,but could'nt find the owner.Went back on Saturday to find it and would'nt you know it ,it was gone. Just as I gave up on it the guy showed up. I got a chance to talk to him and drive the car and the deal was done. He was happy. Said he was there for 6 hours on Friday and left with a bunch of empty promises. He was happy on Saturday as I made a deal within 5 Minutes of being there. There were a few people that came around after the deal was made that were a little P.O.'s as they were interested in the car as well. It's not every day you find one of these. The guy I got it from had it for 24 years.We'll be the 3rd owner. I'm sure we'll see you at a cruise in this summer.