Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old Today, 02:14 AM

Default Rocker not oiling and pushrod spins faster than others

So I've got a little problem with a new build that I'm hoping somebody here can shed some light on. The engine is a 1973 P350 that I put together with a Lunati 701 cam and lifters and some generic brand roller rockers. The problem i am having is that the very back rocker on #8 is oiling only very slightly and the pushrod spins way faster than the others. (I'm assuming because of more friction?) So what could cause only that lifter to not pass oil? I've already pulled the rocker and blown through it and the pushrod, so they are not blocked. I'll attach a video to show whats happening.
https://youtu.be/Q_O0NcjG_WI

Old Today, 04:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Get set to pull the Intake and the valley pan because your either going to have to replace that lifter or you will have taken that lifter apart and washed out the crap that's in there andnot allowing it to function normal.

I would also take a good look at the rocker arm end of that push rod and compare it others to see if it's now worn from spinning with little oil to lube it.

1) 1940s 100% silver 4 cup tea server set.

Two dry rotted 14 x 10 Micky Thompson slicks.

1) un-mailed in gift coupon from a 1972 box of corn flakes.
Two pairs of brown leather flip flops, never seen more then 2 mph.

Education is what your left with once you forget things!
Old Today, 06:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

You have some or a lifter making extra noise as well, no oil and faster spinning is probably a indicator of the culprit

whats brand and source of lifters?

while on base circle can you depress lifter / rocker / pushrod by thumb pressure?