Old Today, 01:06 PM

Default 63 Tempest rope shaft, transaxle, front/rear suspension, brake parts, grille panel

My brother bought a 63 Tempest along with all these parts in the late 1980s, and sold the car but not the parts in the early 90s. I have now inherited the parts collection. These parts have been stored outdoors in an open shed for the past ~25 years, so they're as rusty as you'd expect. I do not know their history, mileage, or internal condition beyond what I describe here.

Front upper grille panel with left side grille only, has a few dents at the top edge. $75/bro

Front suspension, steering linkage, sway bar, and drum brakes; the left side has the drum but no other brake parts. $200/bro for the entire front end. Since it's not complete I will consider selling it in pieces.

Torque tube and propeller shaft, aka rope shaft, $100/bro

2-speed automatic transmission stamped with an E indicating gear ratio of 3.30, intended only for the four-cylinder engine, not the V-8. $150/bro

Rear suspension (but no springs), rear axles, brake parts on right side only (but no brake drums). Left hub has one broken stud. $150/bro

I also have the 4-cylinder 195 engine, which has been stored indoors, posted separately due to photo limits.

Chassis and body manuals, excellent condition, not perfect but very clean, $40/pair (the chassis manual goes with the engine if that buyer wants it).

Feel free to make an offer for whatever you want, or for the whole lot. I'll sell individual pieces, but would be happy to sell the whole collection as one lot.

I'm located outside of Boston, MA.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2420.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	640548   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2413.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	640549   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2426.jpg