Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Sorry in advance to the other people in this thread but I am going to hijack for a moment....

Calvin - what clutch are you running?

Old 08-31-2017, 10:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Tom Vaught has been a tremendous help to my race program when I had e-head and my CV-1 heads. When I had a blow-thru system, he drove to Norwalk to help me at the Pontiac Nationals and Stave Morris' for a dyno session.

I consider him to be a friend of mine. He never showed ANY bias whether I had e-heads or CV-1's.

Making CVWHAT's great again. I guess it took a deplorable ECM member to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cox View Post
Holly cow we must be some dume corn huskers here in indiana or somthing!!!

Fastest Blow-thru Pontiac powered car in the Country 8.440@166.97 (3465lbs)

Fastest Pontiac CV-1 car on the planet with only 6 passes on the combo: 4.80@147.65/ 7.49@180.12MPH (3365lbs)
Old 08-31-2017, 11:00 PM
Senior Chief

Mr Vaught alway's helped me when I ask him stuff. Great amount of knowledge. Very nice man. I consider him a friend of mine too. Thanks Rusty

Blown 4cyl's to the front
Old 09-01-2017, 08:01 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Funny, Brian has a different story. I was in Norwalk when Tom was there helping Brian.

I'm nobody's b*^ch you clown.
Go swing from someone else's car since you don't have one.
Don't worry I'll race your boy Fulton sooner rather then later.
Quote:
No, you must be wrong.
Bill Anderson said so on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad69bird View Post
Tom Vaught has been a tremendous help to my race program when I had e-head and my CV-1 heads. When I had a blow-thru system, he drove to Norwalk to help me at the Pontiac Nationals and Stave Morris' for a dyno session.

I consider him to be a friend of mine. He never showed ANY bias whether I had e-heads or CV-1's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty4cyl View Post
Mr Vaught alway's helped me when I ask him stuff. Great amount of knowledge. Very nice man. I consider him a friend of mine too. Thanks Rusty

... I'm referring to the Tom V. we get on the forums when he's in bash mode, I'm sure he's quite pleasant in person, most 2 faced people are ...

Last edited by Anderson Port Development; 09-01-2017 at 08:21 AM.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Funny, Brian has a different story. I was in Norwalk when Tom was there helping Brian.

I'm nobody's b*^ch you clown.
Go swing from someone else's car since you don't have one.
Don't worry I'll race your boy Fulton sooner rather then later.
... I wasn't referring to you being someone's bi∆ch, it was meant to be like ... C'mon hurry up bi∆ch let's go, that kind ...

... And the race car comment means nothing, it's quite funny actually ...

Old 09-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65nss4spdGTO View Post
The back and forth might be the car crash you just have to look at, but the reality is it weakens this site.

I posted as a regular contributor for a long time, giving my opinion based on my experience. I stopped posting and visiting regularly as I grew tired of the BS, same guys, same experts that wouldn't know the benefits of one design as compared to the other. ALL PONTIAC CYLINDER HEADS ARE A COMPROMISE! You won't find a post by me stating the "ugly head" is best head ever made, but I have defended it based on my experience.

Things get said in the heat of the moment. I like a friendly busting of chops from time to time, but personal attacks and dragging other people and businesses just to try to slander someone is completely wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
... Now that's a good post ...

Old 09-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Suspended

That brings Toms tally to 2

Old 09-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO Dan View Post
Sorry in advance to the other people in this thread but I am going to hijack for a moment....

Calvin - what clutch are you running?
Still working on that.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 09-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Tom and I traded some Crower rods for the Scat 4.5 crank I am going to run. So he has helped me out also.

Old 09-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Senior Chief

The 2 faced comment was funny, a joke I hope. Don't look in the mirror. Thanks Rusty

Old 09-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Suspended

Ok..we now have a grand total of 3 for Tom.

Old 09-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Senior Chief

How many do you have Mr Wonderful. You need to get over yourself

Old 09-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
The 2 faced comment was funny, a joke I hope. Don't look in the mirror. Thanks Rusty

... yeah, it was a dead serious comment actually, maybe if you were present at the Norwalk event where Tom Vaught had met Roland and was discussing the CV-1 cylinder head with him, you'd know that Tom was very pleasant, nice, respectful and very interested in getting a set of heads from Roland for a turbo build he had mentioned and had stated he felt the head was an innovative design and that it was about time someone had made a head like this, he and Roland got along very well that day too as Tom introduced Roland to some people and they discussed many things ...

... and not long after that event, Tom Vaught started his routine bashing of the design, and honestly anyone attached to it, and has continued that effort for years now, and just to give you a time frame, that show was in 2008 genius, even someone like yourself can see that Mr.Vaught has been on his destruction of the CV-1 mission for a very long time ...

... so i suggest you become more educated as to who your dealing with, because the Tom we know is not the Tom you claim to know ...

... so like i said, 2 faced ...

Last edited by Anderson Port Development; 09-01-2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Senior Chief

I did get more educated after I dealt with you Genius I can talk stupid, just like you do Buddy

Old 09-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I did get more educated after I dealt with you Genius I can talk stupid, just like you do Buddy
... lol, oh i agree you talk "Stupid" very well ...

... kinda like the level of education you tried to use on John Marcella too, remember that ?? We sure do, especially when Mike Leech came in behind your BS comments towards John and ripped you a new one ...

... try again smart guy ...

Old 09-01-2017, 06:49 PM
Senior Chief

Yes you talk stupid too. You don't know and either does Mike Leech know what was said between me an John Marcella, so try again Mr Wonderful. Let me ask again, why were you Fired at Mondello's Smart Guy LOL

Old 09-01-2017, 07:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Twin, you have the integrity of a creature with scales and that lays eggs. You were asked to quit bringing up a dead guys name as he can not comment on them himself. Mikes.
Now you would think that after you were told that your stuff was not wanted, even free heads, you would get it. And it sounds like the use of the 572 you have been begging for someone to try for almost 10 years now. Stuff worked by you or even anything they wanted to do it themselves.
Think about that. Did not wanted to be associated with your "circle" as you are the #1 "jerk" in it. And he was tapped out too. So, tapped out, free race parts and did not want the association. Did not think it was any better than ol E heads either. So it was YOU.
You can say whatever you want about him and myself. But he was after all, thinking about getting free stuff from you. So any "haters" comments were taken in that context. Smoke up your rear. My last conversation with him was about the most important things in life to him and his plans.(proud father) Must have hated my guts you know. And not about race cars. Say whatever you want. I will not bring him up again in this thread. No matter what you say. Insult away, just comes from you . So does not mean much.
We all seen the post where he cracked, does my port have wings too Magic Man. We all seen it here. It was public record, so no comment needed.
Let the man rest in peace.

Last edited by Dragncar; 09-01-2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Yes you talk stupid too. You don't know and either does Mike Leech know what was said between me an John Marcella, so try again Mr Wonderful. Let me ask again, why were you Fired at Mondello's Smart Guy LOL

... are you phukin' serious ??? ok, because i threatened to rip Tim Allen's head off his shoulders after what he and Cody Smith said (among many other things) about my mother passing away and how it shouldn't have affected me for more than a few weeks, and that any other shop would have let me go long before that because i took time off !!! ...

... you wanna try again AZZHOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Old 09-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Senior Chief

LOL I don't need to use vulgar language to talk Mr Wonderful. Have a great day Buddy

Old 09-01-2017, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Twin, you have the integrity of a creature with scales and that lays eggs. You were asked to quit bringing up a dead guys name as he can not comment on them himself. Mikes.
Now you would think that after you were told that your stuff was not wanted, even free heads, you would get it. And it sounds like the use of the 572 you have been begging for someone to try for almost 10 years now. Stuff worked by you or even anything they wanted to do it themselves.
Think about that. Did not wanted to be associated with your "circle" as you are the #1 "jerk" in it. And he was tapped out too. So, tapped out, free race parts and did not want the association. Did not think it was any better than ol E heads either. So it was YOU.
You can say whatever you want about him and myself. But he was after all, thinking about getting free stuff from you. So any "haters" comments were taken in that context. Smoke up your rear. My last conversation with him was about the most important things in life to him and his plans.(proud father) Must have hated my guts you know. And not about race cars. Say whatever you want. I will not bring him up again in this thread. No matter what you say. Insult away, just comes from you . So does not mean much.
We all seen the post where he cracked, does my port have wings too Magic Man. We all seen it here. It was public record, so no comment needed.
Let the man rest in peace.

... damn, you are Goober's son aren't you ?? ... my integrity runs deep, which is exactly why when i'm confronted with special people like you, i don't back down, i deliver the truth, and you don't know chit about me bud, that's a fact ...

... you're the one throwing Mike's name around like he's your father, and if he were still here, i'm sure he would've been the one to tell you to STFU ... and the nonsense about your beloved E-Heads BS, you need to call John and get your head straight man, even he expected improvement with my 572, while not the way John would like to do the topend, an improvement was what he expected, i just can't believe Leech would want someone like you swinging from his tree, especially after what he said about you, and like it or hate me for it, that's a stone cold fact, hell i'd bet money that John thinks you're an idiot too, but i haven't asked him that ...

... and like always, you can't read simple english, my 572 was never to be free, but obviously you chose to ignore that ...