Old 01-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoGTO View Post
The 69 assembly manual also states to place the "hose with the arrow to the radiator" suggesting the hose has an arrow as stated. Just another reinforcement for an arrow.
Also, guys... any of you who have a modern GM vehicle..Go out and lift the hood and look at yoru radiator hoses.These stamps are still used. My 2001 GMC truck and 2008 Denali SUV both have these arrows and stamps with "radiator" etc.. And as my previous post stated, ink was used not paint... do a search for hitt marketing and check out their web site.. (sorry to all who are selling stamps) but you can get these stamps made from these guys or any local stamp maker for less than $10 each... There is a local place around the corner from me,Best Rubber and Stamp, that makes stamps for me and they are like $6-$8 each for the 3" x 2" size rubber stamps.. They tell me to use windex to immediately clean the rubber stamp after use.. FWIW??><