THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 12-26-2022, 06:59 PM
Boost Engineer

I bought a MAGNAFORCE air compressor 60 gallon (USA Made by SANBORN) about 25 years ago and it has worked perfectly with normal air tool jobs and with my LARGE commercial Glass Bead Cabinet without one issue (except for air pumping noise....).

I will put it in a sound deadening enclosure in a corner of my Morton Barn when I move
car stuff to that building.

Course I keep the Glass Bead "socks" clean and the water traps cleared before use
as well as drain the tank after any heavy usage in humid weather.
Buy a good unit and it will last a LONG TIME. Have no experience with the off-shore products.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.

Last edited by Stuart; 12-26-2022 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-26-2022, 11:06 PM
Senior Chief

I bought a Quincy QT-54 60-gallon second hand from a service shop going out of business. Didn’t have a lot of hours on it and I paid $600. It’s been chugging along for the last 7 years with no issues.