Old 01-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

John

Saw what looked like might be an a/c bracket. Couldn't tell for sure if it was upper control arm in the pic or what really. Maybe it had add-on underdash a/c at some point or something.

Or maybe the old coot was full of pig shjt about the whole ordeal. For someone who owned a car for 33 years - he wasn't very forthcoming with facts, details or knowledge was he.

Does appear he knew enough about how to get his money though.

I'd be interested to know more about how it checks out. Maybe the new owner will join us, or is already a member. Wish them the best in all regards.

Old 01-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Senior Chief

Bizarre- I have this car on my ebay watch list, click onto it, and very briefly it shows a bid now button, and then it disappears. very strange auction

Old 01-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Zeppelin
I thought the oddest one lately (69 Judge) in a neat way, was last week on eBay, here in North Carolina. Carousel/Blk - RamIII - 3spd Stick - Bench Seat - Hideaways - #'s WS.

It appeared to only have Hideaways and Radio. Reserve met at 25k seemed pretty okay if found to be as stated. May have needed all 4 front metal pieces replaced, overall looked good from doors back, endura and headlights looked above average too. H-away valance moldings still in place.

Who bought It ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...LLBUY.m311.lVI

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...LLBUY.m311.lVI
I was feeling pretty good about my recent addition after I saw this one hit $25k. Trunk and rear of 1/4's look to have rot to me. I agree, very interestingly optioned car.

Back on topic, the auction in question changes every time I click the link. Bizarre.