THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Git er done

Old 12-27-2012, 08:58 PM
Senior Chief

Default Update

Sorry for the lack of posts and pics. As of today, I'm at frame reassembly with all new fasteners, JGC sterring box, frame and suspension parts are powdercoated, Speedway Motors delivered the Ford 9 inch (3.50 Trac-lock, disc brakes), TH200-4R is standing by for install, motor is sporting Edelbrock D-ports and Performer is still on with a re-gasket job on the Q-jet. RAIII 2.5" manifolds on with Pypes 2.5 down pipes waiting. Body work is almost done, should be all smooth and ready for paint by the end of Jan. I'm one click away from getting EFI from Summit and I still don't know what color I want the car to be. Interior now has buckets, 66 lemans center console (getting shifter and kit to mod for OD). I'm seeing the light at the end of the resto-mod tunnel, and I'm really chomping at the bit to drive this car again.