Old 04-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Senior Chief

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=200601187821

Old 04-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

thanks

Old 04-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Senior Chief

Sorry, been kinda busy the last few days and hadn't been on the site. Thanks for posting the link dxeven. I posted the car here in the classifieds first trying to avoid the whole ebay hassle deal. Lots of interest and compliments but no money yet. I've sold a few things on ebay before and never had 75 watchers but no bidders. Cracks me up some of the questions you get. I have one guy who wrote telling me how he'd like to paint it plum crazy purple. One guy who told me he wouldn't buy the car because it has less than 60,000 mi on it. I understand his point to an extent that leaving a car sit can be hard on it if not stored correctly, but this one doesn't have those issues.

If you enjoy looking at a old paperwork and haven't looked at the ad today, take a look at it again. I scanned a few items and added them to the auction; I now have the original purchase order, original title and a pic of some of the other paperwork. It was fun for me to look through the original paperwork and thought some of you might think it was kind of cool like I did. I didn't realize that GM was putting gas mileage window stickers on the cars already in 76 but they did, and I was suprised to see my 400 T/A was rated at a fairly decent 15/22 city/hwy.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

My old 1977 I had 20 yrs ago pulled over 20mpg on the highway.I see the new car commercials with cars getting 30mpg...WTH?