Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I have had a Good/Bad experience with Inlinetube i got a set of brake lines for a 60 wagon i was doing and they were excellent, However it took me 2 trys to order them the first time i called i was told that they do not and will never be making these lines and the salesperson i talked to was very rude and basically just blew me off. then i went to their web site and found the lines listed in their online catalog so i called back and got another salesperson who was very helpful and did not even need the part number i had looked up, I paid with a credit card and 2 days later i had my lines. Overall i was happy with them i am disturbed by the comment attributed to them in the post by GLORYRESTOPARTS that what his employees do is not his responsibilty that is totally wrong as the owner of the company everything is his responsibilty. I would think twice before ever using INLINETUBE again.

I do not understand – you got the lines they were great and you are still unhappy because one of the sales guys goofed and did not see the listing on a no so common car. And the owner is responsible because he does not listen in on every call. Why would you think twice you got the lines they were excellent and it is a 60 pontiac that no other line company would bother, maybe I should fire that sales guy – or stop filling the other orders so I can answer the phone for all 5 sales guys – what should I have done please tell me. Again you got the lines from inline tube and they were excellent - right

Old 04-05-2008, 12:41 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Will
My father bought my '72 Formula brand new back in the day. I bought it from him in '86 and began the restoration on it in '97. It was probably in '98 or '99 that I ordered all stainless brake and fuel lines for it from Inline Tube. Most everything fit okay except for the coiled lines from the prop. valve to the front brakes. Neither side fit right. When I called to inquire if I'd received the wrong part I was told that all their lines are bent on CNC equipment so there must be something wrong or different about my car. Funny, but I'd taken the original GM lines off and tried replacing them with their lines which didn't fit. Since they were unwilling to even consider helping me out I did two things: First, I made their lines fit by re-bending them, and second I swore they'd never see another cent of my money nor would I ever recommend them to anyone.

Everyone makes mistakes, it's how they handle the mistakes later on that distinguishes the good ones from the bad. If the owners of Inline can't take the time to train their employees in the meaning of good service, and if they are so arrogant themselves that they can't believe they might be wrong once in awhile, then I don't have time to deal with them.

I remember you from over 10 years ago and you are still bent how you had to adjust the lines slightly to get them on the car. We asked you to send the old with the new and you refused, I would of made them from the originals but they were never sent. It is amazing that after 150,000 orders I can remember the bits of this. It was not a mistake – the factory lines were never perfect and always needed to be adjusted on the car. There were many oem manufactures and they are a bit different. It is the same as it has always been for 15 years send the old with the new and we will correct it but they never came back.

Old 04-05-2008, 12:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

1969 RAM AIR

I've dealt with inline tube also and did not feel like a valued customer when I had a problem. There answer was, I can't take any more time to deal with your problem because the profit I made off you is already gone. What? They should correct the problem regardless of the amount of profit from the sale.

That is absurd – no one ever said anything of the sort, I have been reading your comments all over this site about us. Did you ever buy from us and what was the problem? I have several 69 GTO’s and judges and I can’t believe I make wrong parts for the car that is the dearest to my heart. I you have a problem with any part send it with the old one and it will be corrected – read it all over the web site www.inlinetube.com

Old 04-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

MP kind

I would like to see that response if you ever got one, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They can't reply. To do so would only add fuel to the fire. You'd post their response, we'd all get irrate and chime in...it'd be ugly. I say pi$$ on 'em. At this point, I'd rather see them fail then get a clue. Part of me thinks that they don't like to help out because they're too lazy (and cheap).

Read my responses all over the site, never wanted to get involved because it is the same 6 guys over the last 10 years out of over 150,000 orders. read all the good comments and go to the car show and see who has more lines on cars than any other company. I am acting now because I can’t take all the one sided half truths and a great company is being smired by a few guys over and over and over on every post. Lets talk I will be on every day just like you guys – the olds site too.

Old 04-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thunderkiss65

Another one of the biggest hate fans of inline tube – you are a 442 guy that just goes on this site and posts under anything inline tube. Thunder kiss bought a brake and fuel line kit 4 or 5 years ago and picked the part numbers gave them to the sales guy and placed and order. 24 hours later the order was picked up and 2 years later he said he ordered the wrong size fuel line 5/16 and wanted to exchange it for a 3/8. Inline tube told him to bring it in. When he came in the line was installed and not in resalable condition so they in good faith they could not send the line out as new to another customer (how would you like to be the guy that got the used part) we told him we could sell him a new line at a discount and he could sell the other on ebay since it was used.

I just saw him for the first time at autorama 08 and since his bashing never stops it was good to put a face to the name and I asked him how can we resolve this – I would of given him the $65.00 just for the nonsense to stop. To my surprise he even refused that and told me he does not have to like me and will continue the campaign. We even invited him to our local club meeting – he never showed. I will see him at olds events for the rest of my life I still hope he will come around. Good job on the 2nd place at the autorama.

Old 04-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
They have some good parts however I just bought some parts from them on ebay under the name Motor City Muscle. What they showed in the pictures and described were very misleading (showed alternator bracket & bolts). I e-mailed them about it and he sent an e-mail to my personal e-mail vs. through ebay and bascially told me to read the description better, that I don't get something for nothing, and not be so bid happy (I bid twice for what I thought was an alternator bracket and bolts...however I bought bolts and a spacer for $26.). I take condescending comments personal and since there are too many good vendors out their I will never buy from them again based on how they handled it. They did offer me to send it back for a refund which is fair however I'll eat the cost due to the fact I'm P.O. in the "righteous" comments he sent. Order a bracket today from one of the many suppliers out their. I left neutral feedback for him and he left negative for me.....another blow to the customer!03-31-2008 08:13 PM
Quote:
Seller - Motor City Muscle Car feedback 3620
babs-at-home feedback 77

The (Please view it) ad is for the bolt kit and it is clearly stated as a 3 pc set part of the bracket is shown so you know that you are buying the right part. You could have manual or power steering. I even go so far as to picture the page out of the manual so you know the correct installation. The auction for the bolt kit started at 16.00 and 4 for shipping and no where can you get just the hardware you have to buy the bracket and the hardware and it is in catalogs for $45 to $60 and $4.00 shipping is unheard of, it usually starts at $6-8.00 You can also buy it now in my store for the start price and it ships the next day. Most people have the bracket and are missing the special spacer and long bolt. (I posted a picture of your e-bay ad of what I "thought" I was buying...see below)

72 Pontiac, GTO, Judge, Lemans, Tempest, Firebird Manual Steering alternator bracket bolt kit and spacer. 3 pc.

This is the hardware that holds the alternator to the engine on cars with manual steering. This kit has the correct length bolt and spacer. This is factory correct hardware with the correct Silver Zinc Plating. If you are building a show car this is a great detail item that is always missing and not available anywhere but here. These little pieces are what separate a first place car from the rest. Please view my other exclusive items.

Brad wrote:

”I just recieved a nut, bolt, and spacer for the alternator mounting however there is no alternator bracket in the package. If this purchase did not come with a bracket I will be very upset in the fact of what I paid for this. Your description and picture show a bracket which would be VERY misleading if the purchase does not come with the bracket. Please rectify. “

Motor city muscle wrote:

No Bracket, Just the hardware as stated in the auction. The bracket is not pictured in full and would not sell for such a low price. Just pictured so you know what bracket the hardware is used with. If you do not want it send it back un-used for a refund - and next time read the auction and quit getting caught up in the bidding it started at $12.00 the bracket and the hardware would sell for over $50.00 if that was the auction. Had you stopped at "just send back for a refund" everything would have been fine on my part however you needed to interject to "read the auction & quit getting caught up in bidding". I got caught up in the bidding becuase I "thought" I was getting a bracket and bolts at a great price. I do acknowledge this is "technically" my fault for associating the picture with a bracket picture and glazing over the tiltle with the word bracket. I recommend just removing the bracket picture and just showing the 3 piece hardware set. You should just use the manual picture for reference.

More Facts: Everything I stated is the truth, nobody forced you to hit the bid button and you hit it more than once and had to fight over it and pay more than it sells for in my ebay store, You could have bought it in the store for the starting price.

Brad purchased several other items from me, 6 other items over the last few months, all items that are not available anywhere else. Please tell us all where you got the bracket, hardware and instructions for $16.00 and $4.00 shipping. I have bought many products from you and have been very happy with the quality. I bought the bracket, spacer and bolts from PY for $39 and do realize I cannot get it for $16 + shipping. Again...I thought I was buying a bracket which is why I was bidding so high.

I told you if you did not like it you could return it – no questions instead you left neutral feedback, I left negative because a buyer who doesn’t read the description and then won’t return the product IS difficult – lets just work it out. Still have not got the item back so I guess you did not really want to resolve it just wanted to tell half the story. I stated in my orginal post that was a fair move on your behalf. I left neutral feedback on the fact you needed to tell me to quit getting caught up in the bidding and to read the description better however you fail to see how your ad ....while technically correct could be misleading. I thought neutral feedback was fair. I have also left you 100% positive feedback on all other previuos transactions. Sending the hardware back only puts me out shipping with nothing to show for it and is not really worth it on such a small dollar amount. I do appreciate all the parts you provide for the hobby however I recommend leaving your advice and personal thoughts aside when handling customer concerns vs. telling the customer to "read the description" & "stop getting caught up in the bidding". You can think it...but don't say it.

I sent the email to the address shown because I can track and see my emails more effectively this way. I don’t see an issue there. I just hit reply to the email address that came thru via ebay.
Click image for larger version

Name:	alternator bracket.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	128139

Last edited by BAB; 04-05-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Suspended

Real Story....

I ordered brake lines, fuel line, gas tank, parking brake cables, gas tank pad, and some other small parts. Order was placed two years ago and I went to use all these parts 6 months later. Fuel line sold to me as OEM was wrong size. OEM means its the same as what the car had. Inline would not take it back or even admit they were wrong. Kryta went on to say GM used whatever line they had at the moment and it could have had a 5/16 main fuel line. Every 65 442 had a 3/8 line, but being a first time restorer I didnt find that out until I removed the original line. Gas line never made it on the car, but he says I tried to install it. Again, lies.

One brake line was too short and another was for a GTO and not a 442. I returned this line in person. I was told before I left someone would be there to deal with me. 2 hours of rush hour traffic later no one is there. I leave the line for someone to look at. The next day they say its fine, its right, I am wrong. If I want it back I should come get it. I say I am not wasting anymore of my time driving there, send it to me. They then CHARGE me to send me back the wrong ****ing line.

Old 04-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Suspended

Real Story....

I ordered brake lines, fuel line, gas tank, parking brake cables, gas tank pad, and some other small parts. Order was placed two years ago and I went to use all these parts 6 months later. Fuel line sold to me as OEM was wrong size. OEM means its the same as what the car had. Inline would not take it back or even admit they were wrong. Kryta went on to say GM used whatever line they had at the moment and it could have had a 5/16 main fuel line. Every 65 442 had a 3/8 line, but being a first time restorer I didnt find that out until I removed the original line. Gas line never made it on the car, but he says I tried to install it. Again, lies.

One brake line was too short and another was for a GTO and not a 442. I returned this line in person. I was told before I left someone would be there to deal with me. 2 hours of rush hour traffic later no one is there. I leave the line for someone to look at. The next day they say its fine, its right, I am wrong. If I want it back I should come get it. I say I am not wasting anymore of my time driving there, send it to me. They then CHARGE me to send me back the wrong ****ing line.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thunderkiss

First OEM is the material type you have a choice between stainless and OE Steel NO where does it say OEM check the listing www.inlinetube.com this line is available in the 5/16 or 3/8 your choice. Again no where in the listing does it say OEM you have to measure what is on you car and the sales guy asks which would you like, we do not pick it for you – you decide. I have all the invoices the only one twisting the truth is you for years and now it is over I will be responding to you every post.

24 hours later the order was picked up and 2 years later he said he ordered the wrong size fuel line 5/16 and wanted to exchange it for a 3/8. Inline tube told him to bring it in. When he came in the line was installed and not in resalable condition so they in good faith they could not send the line out as new to another customer (how would you like to be the guy that got the used part) we told him we could sell him a new line at a discount and he could sell the other on ebay since it was used.

You only tried to return the fuel line no other parts and it was used. Since we are both crazy into Pontiacs and 442’s it is absurd to think I would send out one for the other. You came in at after 5 and the owners go home at 5 pm, you could of called ahead and any sales guy would tell you the owners our out to lunch from 12-1 na leave at 5pm. The shop closes at 5 and most of the staff goes home but the sales guys stay til 7pm for pickups and the CA orders. Try it on Monday - Last time I checked shipping was not free and since you ordered the wrong line it was on you. So I was to take a 16 foot fuel line, put it in a 2 foot square box that is 6 foot tall that costs $8.00 and ship it for another $18.00 for a total of $26.00 because YOU did not want to come back or get there on time and you ordered the wrong part. We got your approval to send it to you and you agreed it was put on you credit card, we can’t do this with out approval or you could call the credit card company and that never happened. Not my fault you ordered the wrong line and had to drive over 2 hours in rush hour and the shop guys go home at 5.

At autorama I asked what I have to do to get this to go away and you said” there is nothing you can do and I do not have to like you. Who asked anyone to bow down to anyone I just like to get along with everyone. I belong to all the clubs, Motor city Rockets and the OCA and go to all the events and since we are going to see each other until you decide to stop showing up, Because I have a ton of Olds buddies and enjoy the shows I though we could smooth it over.

No - you were invited to our club Motor city rockets which I have been attending meetings for 14 years and I also tried to talk to you several times over the weekend and you walked the other direction every time I tried. In person you are non confrontational but on the chat you were going to shove the line up my Axx. And made all kinds of threats. I am not putting up with it anymore.

I did not invent Oldsmobile’s but I sure do love them, I have been collecting since I was 16, I can’t control my self every time there is another rare one up for sale I buy it. W-30, Ralley 350, W-31, Dr. Olds, U code 455, I can’t get enough, Sorry not much a fan of the 64-67 would not own one. I even own a 55 olds convertible – I think I love them more than my brother loves Pontiacs. You are right they will be here long after I am gone because I can hardly ever part with on of them.

What do you say want to be friends yet.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thunder kiss
I was polite and courteous when I first had the problem. No one wanted to help then and I was told I was installing them wrong and the parts were correct. I talked to many rude people on the phone before I got to you. But I got the same talk as before.

So when I found others that got screwed I let it be known about my situation. I am not bashing, I am telling the truth. You could have fixed this when it happened but instead.....

You never had a problem with anything but the wrong fuel line you ordered and it routs the same 5/16 or 3/8 same shape same routing, different size. We did help the best we could, we do not take back used parts, But could sell you another at cost - you never wanted to fix it just blame someone – blame yourself and be a stan up guy and get over it and lets be friends. I love talking oldsmobiles, beer is a bonus but I hate the GYM so I could be a olds buddy but not a gym buddy. I have never been know to screw anybody just try to make the best parts on the market.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thunder kiss
I was also at the awards for autorama you car took a second place and when they called your name you were p.o. you thought it was a first place car – the judges saw it different. Thunderkiss walked up would not shake the girls hand and when the tried to get him to stop for the photo he kept on walking, The announcer even tried to stop him calling out ”young Man” twice but he kept on walking right out the door. You Pontiac fans would be happy to know he was beat by a better silver GTO. Scott Tieman got first in his restored class, Dan Jensen got first in his restored class, Nyle Wing got first in his restored class, Ricks got first in his restored class and Inline tube got first in there restored class. Outstanding restored of the show went to ricks and Inline tube got BEST Restored of show and Outstanding Display.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thunderkiss65

"Another one of the biggest hate fans of inline tube – you are a 442 guy that just goes on this site and posts under anything inline tube. Thunder kiss bought a brake and fuel line kit 4 or 5 years ago and picked the part numbers gave them to the sales guy and placed and order. 24 hours later the order was picked up and 2 years later he said he ordered the wrong size fuel line 5/16 and wanted to exchange it for a 3/8. Inline tube told him to bring it in. When he came in the line was installed and not in resalable condition so they in good faith they could not send the line out as new to another customer (how would you like to be the guy that got the used part) we told him we could sell him a new line at a discount and he could sell the other on ebay since it was used.

I just saw him for the first time at autorama 08 and since his bashing never stops it was good to put a face to the name and I asked him how can we resolve this – I would of given him the $65.00 just for the nonsense to stop. To my surprise he even refused that and told me he does not have to like me and will continue the campaign. We even invited him to our local club meeting – he never showed. I will see him at olds events for the rest of my life I still hope he will come around. Good job on the 2nd place at the autorama."

Old 04-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thunderkiss

First OEM is the material type you have a choice between stainless and OE Steel NO where does it say OEM check the listing www.inlinetube.com this line is available in the 5/16 or 3/8 your choice. Again no where in the listing does it say OEM you have to measure what is on you car and the sales guy asks which would you like, we do not pick it for you – you decide. I have all the invoices the only one twisting the truth is you for years and now it is over I will be responding to you every post.

24 hours later the order was picked up and 2 years later he said he ordered the wrong size fuel line 5/16 and wanted to exchange it for a 3/8. Inline tube told him to bring it in. When he came in the line was installed and not in resalable condition so they in good faith they could not send the line out as new to another customer (how would you like to be the guy that got the used part) we told him we could sell him a new line at a discount and he could sell the other on ebay since it was used.

You only tried to return the fuel line no other parts and it was used. Since we are both crazy into Pontiacs and 442’s it is absurd to think I would send out one for the other. You came in at after 5 and the owners go home at 5 pm, you could of called ahead and any sales guy would tell you the owners our out to lunch from 12-1 na leave at 5pm. The shop closes at 5 and most of the staff goes home but the sales guys stay til 7pm for pickups and the CA orders. Try it on Monday - Last time I checked shipping was not free and since you ordered the wrong line it was on you. So I was to take a 16 foot fuel line, put it in a 2 foot square box that is 6 foot tall that costs $8.00 and ship it for another $18.00 for a total of $26.00 because YOU did not want to come back or get there on time and you ordered the wrong part. We got your approval to send it to you and you agreed it was put on you credit card, we can’t do this with out approval or you could call the credit card company and that never happened. Not my fault you ordered the wrong line and had to drive over 2 hours in rush hour and the shop guys go home at 5.

At autorama I asked what I have to do to get this to go away and you said” there is nothing you can do and I do not have to like you. Who asked anyone to bow down to anyone I just like to get along with everyone. I belong to all the clubs, Motor city Rockets and the OCA and go to all the events and since we are going to see each other until you decide to stop showing up, Because I have a ton of Olds buddies and enjoy the shows I though we could smooth it over.

No - you were invited to our club Motor city rockets which I have been attending meetings for 14 years and I also tried to talk to you several times over the weekend and you walked the other direction every time I tried. In person you are non confrontational but on the chat you were going to shove the line up my Axx. And made all kinds of threats. I am not putting up with it anymore.

I did not invent Oldsmobile’s but I sure do love them, I have been collecting since I was 16, I can’t control my self every time there is another rare one up for sale I buy it. W-30, Ralley 350, W-31, Dr. Olds, U code 455, I can’t get enough, Sorry not much a fan of the 64-67 would not own one. I even own a 55 olds convertible – I think I love them more than my brother loves Pontiacs. You are right they will be here long after I am gone because I can hardly ever part with on of them.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thunder kiss
I was also at the awards for autorama you car took a second place and when they called your name you were p.o. you thought it was a first place car – the judges saw it different. Thunderkiss walked up would not shake the girls hand and when the tried to get him to stop for the photo he kept on walking, The announcer even tried to stop him calling out ”young Man” twice but he kept on walking right out the door. You Pontiac fans would be happy to know he was beat by a better silver GTO. Scott Tieman got first in his restored class, Dan Jensen got first in his restored class, Nyle Wing got first in his restored class, Ricks got first in his restored class and Inline tube got first in there restored class. Outstanding restored of the show went to ricks and Inline tube got BEST Restored of show and Outstanding Display.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thunder kiss
I was polite and courteous when I first had the problem. No one wanted to help then and I was told I was installing them wrong and the parts were correct. I talked to many rude people on the phone before I got to you. But I got the same talk as before.

So when I found others that got screwed I let it be known about my situation. I am not bashing, I am telling the truth. You could have fixed this when it happened but instead.....

You never had a problem with anything but the wrong fuel line you ordered and it routs the same 5/16 or 3/8 same shape same routing, different size. We did help the best we could, we do not take back used parts, But could sell you another at cost - you never wanted to fix it just blame someone – blame yourself and be a stan up guy and get over it and lets be friends. I love talking oldsmobiles, beer is a bonus but I hate the GYM so I could be a olds buddy but not a gym buddy. I have never been know to screw anybody just try to make the best parts on the market.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thunderkiss65

Another one of the biggest hate fans of inline tube – you are a 442 guy that just goes on this site and posts under anything inline tube. Thunder kiss bought a brake and fuel line kit 4 or 5 years ago and picked the part numbers gave them to the sales guy and placed and order. 24 hours later the order was picked up and 2 years later he said he ordered the wrong size fuel line 5/16 and wanted to exchange it for a 3/8. Inline tube told him to bring it in. When he came in the line was installed and not in resalable condition so they in good faith they could not send the line out as new to another customer (how would you like to be the guy that got the used part) we told him we could sell him a new line at a discount and he could sell the other on ebay since it was used.

I just saw him for the first time at autorama 08 and since his bashing never stops it was good to put a face to the name and I asked him how can we resolve this – I would of given him the $65.00 just for the nonsense to stop. To my surprise he even refused that and told me he does not have to like me and will continue the campaign. We even invited him to our local club meeting – he never showed. I will see him at olds events for the rest of my life I still hope he will come around. Good job on the 2nd place at the autorama.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have bought many products from you and have been very happy with the quality. I bought the bracket, spacer and bolts from PY for $39 and do realize I cannot get it for $16 + shipping. Again...I thought I was buying a bracket which is why I was bidding so high.

I stated in my orginal post that was a fair move on your behalf. I left neutral feedback on the fact you needed to tell me to quit getting caught up in the bidding and to read the description better however you fail to see how your ad ....while technically correct could be misleading. I thought neutral feedback was fair. I have also left you 100% positive feedback on all other previuos transactions. Sending the hardware back only puts me out shipping with nothing to show for it and is not really worth it on such a small dollar amount. I do appreciate all the parts you provide for the hobby however I recommend leaving your advice and personal thoughts aside when handling customer concerns vs. telling the customer to "read the description" & "stop getting caught up in the bidding". You can think it...but don't say it.

The bracket is not part of the auction and it is not pictured in full – it says bolt kit that means bolt kit 3 pieces the long bolt the space and the nut. Why bid it up so high when you can buy it in my store on one the inline tube webpage for $16.00 makes no sence to me.

I offered “return it” you do not want to.

You threw the first stone natural feedback after I left you all positive for the previous transactions. Shipping is less Than $4.00. If you would of read the description non of this would of happened. I list 600 items at a time with pictures and descriptions for the buyer to look at and read. There was nothing personal "read the description" & "stop getting caught up in the bidding". Why bid on an that is in the store and another will be listed again next week or you could e-mail and I will sell it to you or buy it from inline tube.

You will end up using it – the hardware that comes with your 39.00 bracket is hardware ware store bolt and the spaces is alum. Not steel and you do not get the nut.

Thanks for the order – maybe we can do more business in the future

Old 04-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcitymusclecar
Thunderkiss

You only tried to return the fuel line no other parts and it was used.
I never took back the fuel line. I returned the brake line, which was re-sent to me in a small box. One more time, lies.

Quote:
I was told about the Street Rockets meeting Mark Price, not the Motor City Rockets. And I never saw you again after our talk. And I knew it took all you had talk to me. You were shaking and breathing very heavy. Scared???

Quote:

Nope.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Thunder kiss

Where should I start?? I know the presentators. I shook Hollys hand and she told me what a nice car I had. The announcer, Paul Peters, never said young man because he knows my name. I was at his house helping get our club display ready for Autorama. Paul is in our club and Holly is too. Never thought that I might know those people before you made all that up did you.

Keep making up stories because dude. You are making yourself look great.

Old 04-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default motorcitymusclecar

motorcitymusclecar,

Thanks for making the offer to help. However, your a bit too late, I've already returned this lines.

Here is a post on the '64/65 that has a picture of the MC and PV lines. They are not formed correctely. I have a buddy with the exact same car and lines, and the shape of the bends is not the same as the ones I was shipped. I am not going to drill additional holes in the bracket, you sold me, to fit your lines (as sugested by one of your tech/sales folks). Hell, the lines would not even conect without the bracket. That was just one of my problems.
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=555599

Also, I don't have weeks to resolve issues. I have other projects that need to be complete after the lines are installed.... it was holding me up.

If you'd like the e-mails sent to info@linetube.com and sales02@inlinetube.com that i recieved no reply, leave me your e-mail or PM me.

On multiple attempts I got passed along to someones voice mail to leave messages with no reply.

The only time I got anyone to talk to me for any period of time was when I called for a return authorization number.

Hope seeing you on our fourm is an attempt to improve what is going wrong. I am not the only one out there complaining. And I don't think we are all stupid and/or crazy.

FYI, I am a mechanical engineer at Caterpillar Inc and understand fit, form, and function. I don't appreciate being told a solution is to drill/tap new holes in a bracket.... that's not right. Sounds like you have some quality problems there.

Hope things improve for you and inlinetube.

Tripwr1964

Closed Thread