Old 04-23-2011, 11:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

There is a 69 bird 4-speed ram air IV for only 55k in Hemmings and states its a driver number matching car.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thats not numbers matching either. I know the guy and he told me the complete drivetrain is gone.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:48 PM

Not to take back the thread, but I will keep my 70 Judge. I found no RA IV cars that came close. I have all the brands covered now. I bought an original, documented 1963 Dodge Polara Max Wedge. No need to discuss performance. Turned 12.0 @ 117 right out of the showroom.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:57 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Oh rats i was going to trade my 69 Judge IV 4 speed, CR, tilt, hideaways, am fm, 8 track, gauges, hood tach, PDB, PS, wood wheel, matching number car been it dry storage since 85. I just spent 13k on body-paint with day one interior that is 95% mint, but this IV Judge like all the rest just doesn't even measure up to a Ram Air III or even a Dodge Polara! LOL

I have been drinking the ''cool aid'' on this thread, it took Jeeze us Chrysler Max Wedgie to snap me back to realty! LOL LOL LOL

Ziggysdad take this post with a grain of salt, I am just having funnnnnnnn. What ever kind of car makes you happy is perfect, your money, your dream!

Last edited by richard sargent; 04-27-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Not a max wedge but heres my 12,000 mile survivor sport fury 383 Factory 4spd car. all original paint.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	63 SPORT FURY 385.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	242685   Click image for larger version

Name:	63 SPORT FURY 387.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	242686  

Old 04-27-2011, 06:10 AM

Richard and Don, they are all great cars. We are very fortunate to have them. I have to admit I never saw a Max Wedge on the street in the day, only at the track. I never ran against one because we all ran stock, while the Max Wedge ran Super Stock. What makes this car so interesting to me is the buyer bought the top of the line model with that motor. He obviously drove it on the street and raced it on the weekends. It has 49,900 original miles. The Judge really is special and very correct and well restored. I would be sorry if I had parted with it. Enjoy all.

Can be viewed at www.RK Motors.com under current inventory. I have bought cars from them before so it is not a shot in the dark. Everyone has been as advertised and a winner.

Last edited by Ziggysdad; 04-27-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard sargent View Post
Oh rats i was going to trade my 69 Judge IV 4 speed, CR, tilt, hideaways, am fm, 8 track, gauges, hood tach, PDB, PS, wood wheel, matching number car been it dry storage since 85. I just spent 13k on body-paint with day one interior that is 95% mint, but this IV Judge like all the rest just doesn't even measure up to a Ram Air III or even a Dodge Polara! LOL

I have been drinking the ''cool aid'' on this thread, it took Jeeze us Chrysler Max Wedgie to snap me back to realty! LOL LOL LOL

Ziggysdad take this post with a grain of salt, I am just having funnnnnnnn. What ever kind of car makes you happy is perfect, your money, your dream!
I think the problem is he cant find a RA4 car for the price he is willing to pay. So instead of just saying that its easier to say that there are no good cars out there. Theres a lot of great ra4 Judges out there that are for sale or could be bought. I personally like the Sierra yellow color thats on his 70 but then again there are people who love Vedero green. I though about bidding on a sierra yellow at mecum about a year and a half ago and the guys that where there with me told me to lay of the beer. Just goes to show you not everyone likes the rare colors.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:29 PM
Suspended

I am also looking for a numbers matching-4 speed-black raiv judge convertible. Must be rust free and perfect-will pay all the money. I have 25k to spend. Let me know about all your leads. Thanks

Old 04-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsgtos2 View Post
I am also looking for a numbers matching-4 speed-black raiv judge convertible. Must be rust free and perfect-will pay all the money. I have 25k to spend. Let me know about all your leads. Thanks
Heard JL has a line on one.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Suspended

Just one?

Old 04-30-2011, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weranc55 View Post
I think the problem is he cant find a RA4 car for the price he is willing to pay. So instead of just saying that its easier to say that there are no good cars out there. Theres a lot of great ra4 Judges out there that are for sale or could be bought. I personally like the Sierra yellow color thats on his 70 but then again there are people who love Vedero green. I though about bidding on a sierra yellow at mecum about a year and a half ago and the guys that where there with me told me to lay of the beer. Just goes to show you not everyone likes the rare colors.
Price is NOT the issue. I would pay for the right car. No one stepped forward with that great RA IV car you refer to. They were either SR blocks or non matching numbers cars, added items not on the PHS docs, or just plain GTO's made to look like Judges. All my cars are original drivetrains with great restorations and bulletproof docs. I don't have cheap mans disease, I just know what I want. You are right about the Sierra Yellow. I love it and have not seen another Judge like it. Maybe in the future I will find the RA IV I am looking for.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Ziggy,

I dont think anyone with a good car steeped forward because they knew you where not willing to pay the going rate for a good car. BTW most Ra4 Judges have service blocks or are stampers. Actually very few have there original engines and thats why they have such a premium on them. I think the 80k or so you want to spend is going to get you a judge in a bad color, automatic service block car. Good luck on your search. There is nothing like a ra4 car.