Performance Parts For Sale/Wanted Just Performance, non-stock, trailers, tools and related accessories here.

Old 12-12-2021, 09:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by grivera View Post
do those pistons fit a 455 with stock length rod? I ask due to picture of description.
Hello, no they don't. They are for a .065 over factory 400 build.

Old 12-12-2021, 10:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I will go $500 for rings and all. I see you have been advertising them for a long time I have a 400 block rough bored to .060 I have been advertising for a long time also maybe I can build something out of them. If not I fully understand I was just throwing it out there.

Old 12-13-2021, 04:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandam1979 View Post
I will go $500 for rings and all. I see you have been advertising them for a long time I have a 400 block rough bored to .060 I have been advertising for a long time also maybe I can build something out of them. If not I fully understand I was just throwing it out there.
Thanks for the offer. I wanted to make sure the rings didn't get used on another project. In the Spirit of the Season I can do $545 shipped. If you are good with that PM me and we can go over payment details.