Old 04-28-2021, 08:04 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Projects to keep or sell ?

Ok getting Older and trying to figure out what to sell and what to keep project wise.I
Have already.
70 Gto judge numbers matching all runs and drives.
65 gto 389 bbl 4spd 355 two tone paint runs and drives, numbers matching.
67 Camaro L78 11k miles x race car. Runs and drives.

Projects,
65 Tiger gold, blk top 389 Tri-power non numbers matching but correct WS motor and heads 4spd 355 very solid car, but was flared at one time so it will need quarter skins and outer tubs, have bought already, doors are mint, trunk lid is mint fenders are mint, hood mint, frame mint.contol arms powder coated with new bushings, tail panel re-chromed with tail light bezels and headlight bezels seat covers done already all stainless polished already all glass polished and covered re-chromed door Pillers with all need seals in vents windows

70 Pontiac GTO Ram Air III blk blk car 4 spd non Air. Have correct WS motor with heads and trans will need a lot of shell work on body A LOT. Have fenders, nose hood, trunk lid.

70 Pontiac GTO convertible Non numbers matching but a real 4 spd non Air car. One of 887 made. Needs trunk pan and quarters, doors good, fenders good, nose good, hood good, trunk lid good. Also have complete legendary interior kit for it.With correct WT block and trans rear is original 355. Gauge car as well

So the question is what project car should I keep to finish that would be the wiser investment going forward.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Old 04-28-2021, 09:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

All three are desirable...so with that in mind I know which one I'd keep. The '65 Tri-Power.
Sounds like it's in the best shape and everybody loves a '65 when it comes time to sell.

Old 07-22-2021, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

So what you decide to keep/let go? Any pic's of the chebby? I'd go with the '65 also.

TOM
Old 07-22-2021, 10:25 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I am partial to 70s, so you know my vote.

1970 GTO (Granada Gold) - 400 / TH400
Old 07-23-2021, 09:34 AM
Senior Chief

To me the question has simple answers:
1) only have one non-running project at a time. Personally have learned not to take apart until I have everything to put back together.
2) You do not have a running convertible, I cannot be objective without at least one convertible. Makes the choice of which to keep easy.
3) Probably not a choice but after a number of years in the midwest I now live where things do not rust..

ps only thing I know about the future is it will be different from anything I can imagine.