Old 04-10-2002, 05:42 PM

I just purchased a 1964 Catalina Safari station wagon whose tailgate window crank is broken. I have another tailgate with an electric window that I'm putting in but I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get a manual crank if I decide to put it back to original. I live in Maryland and junkyards are rare/nonexistent here.
I'm excited about this station wagon. My wife and I have always liked older cars and with a baby on the way it was time to get rid of the subcompact and get a bigger car. Admittedly this Catalina station wagon is a bigger car than I expected but so far it's a neat car. Besides, we already own a '69 Ford Ranchero and now my driveway looks symetrical since they're both about the same length. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,
Rick

Old 04-10-2002, 05:42 PM

I just purchased a 1964 Catalina Safari station wagon whose tailgate window crank is broken. I have another tailgate with an electric window that I'm putting in but I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get a manual crank if I decide to put it back to original. I live in Maryland and junkyards are rare/nonexistent here.
I'm excited about this station wagon. My wife and I have always liked older cars and with a baby on the way it was time to get rid of the subcompact and get a bigger car. Admittedly this Catalina station wagon is a bigger car than I expected but so far it's a neat car. Besides, we already own a '69 Ford Ranchero and now my driveway looks symetrical since they're both about the same length. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,
Rick

Old 04-10-2002, 10:20 PM
Bonker's-T-Cat Moderator

Let me check my parts Wagon and see if it is manual I also have a spair Power one someware! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2002, 10:38 PM
Bonker's-T-Cat Moderator

Sorry, Only have Power ones. I'll keep an eye out for a manual one.

Old 04-17-2002, 07:45 AM

Thanks for keeping an eye out.

Rick