Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2018, 08:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default WTB Decent Rust Free '74, '75, '77 Ventura

Starting a search for a possible candidate for a LOW budget street/strip build. Have not decided yet exactly which body to use. I'm open to a good buy on several body styles.

Of the Venturas, I like '74, '75, & '77 best. But, will consider others. A nice '74, with 350 Pontiac engine is my 1st choice. Rather not have a hatchback, but will consider. Need not run. I have a 455 to put in it.

Since it will be a street/strip build, would prefer that it has the 8.5 rear. That makes a '74, with Pontiac V8, probably the best choice. But, I think I've read that some '75-up Vents had an 8.5, if V8 powered.

Can't use a rusty or disassembled project. Can't do body work. Need something that mostly needs some fresh paint & a new engine. A tired daily driver would be nice. Since this is LOW budget, I want consider anything over $5k, for now, unless it's some sort of a SUPER good deal.

So, any of you guys know where something like this might be ?

If so, please post here, or Email. Tired of having to empty my PM folder so often.

ba455@outlook.com