Old 02-13-2002, 07:58 PM

My mechanic high tailed it out of town and left my 389 in a bunch of pieces. The block is in my 66 Grand Prix, I just have to put everything on it. Were do i start!? Somebody help!

Old 02-13-2002, 07:58 PM

My mechanic high tailed it out of town and left my 389 in a bunch of pieces. The block is in my 66 Grand Prix, I just have to put everything on it. Were do i start!? Somebody help!

Old 02-14-2002, 09:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Grandp You need to give a little more info. Why is the motor disassembled? What has been done before now? If you need advise on where to start then the chance of us telling you how to fix it is going to be slim. You sound like you are going to need physical help rather than advise. Email this guy Souhern Calif Poci president Chuck Abbot Chasroy@home.com hopefully he can steer you to someone in our area that can come survey the sitation and advise or help