Old 08-19-2021, 07:01 PM

Default 67 Ventura front trans seal # Help>>

I'm trying to find a CR or similar front seal for my torque convertor to pump. It's a T-400.
Google has given me inconsistent info. I'd like to have the seal in my hand when I take the trans out.

I know the seal fits other years and GM brands but would hope someone here may have a reference book for seal by application??

Thanks for reading this.
Mud

Old 08-19-2021, 07:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

1964-1969 ST 300. 1969-1985 THM 350. 1964-1990 THM 400. Powerglide from 1963-1974. National 6712NA. You probably also need the O ring and gasket.

Old 08-19-2021, 08:16 PM

Thanks stevep !
The front pump gasket is a common fail? Where is the O-ring? Do you have part #'s for them also?
3rd part of the question, can I pull the pump while the trans is horizontal? I do have 2 slide hammers to pull it.

Old 08-23-2021, 06:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudtrux View Post
Thanks stevep !
The front pump gasket is a common fail? Where is the O-ring? Do you have part #'s for them also?
3rd part of the question, can I pull the pump while the trans is horizontal? I do have 2 slide hammers to pull it.
The pump o ring fits many applications. I do it horizontal, but vertical is better. The pump gasket may break or be brittle