WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2004-06 GTO Owners > 04-06 General Tech/Discussion

04-06 General Tech/Discussion 2004-2006 GTO General Tech and discussion.

Old 01-18-2009, 03:54 AM

I have a 2006 A4 and love it. The only thing that the M6 has over the A4 is lower rpm while cruising on the highway, that's the only fault with the A4.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:32 PM

Im still looking. Got a couple leads, but cant look into them until next week.

Im less worried about the trans now after hearing good things about the A4 and more worried about the color. I really dig the Spice Red Metallic.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:29 AM

Yes low return on my GTO is why I'll hang on to it. Was thinking about a G8 GT so the Misses could drive it too. Think mine has like 18,000 miles on her and in storage. Too far away too since it's in Idaho.

That's one problem about being over here. Might have nice toys paid off but no way to use them. But that one month a year is some cool stuff.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

As a 51 year old man, who has owned both the manual and automatic cars and trucks my entire life. Here is what I consider. When I decide I ant to take a nice but short twenty mile drive in an evening maybe to go to the store. Which will I decide to hop into and take? Well, even though I like the nice older manual truck I have a whole lot more then my Ford Exploder EB. The Ford wins out, simply because most the time I don't feel like dealing with the traffic and a manual anything. But when I want and need the truck, it's more for fun and drives that take me places I may find some car goodies.

So, I agree with the person who said let the price and over all condition and other factors decide for you. Also consider that the automatic can and always will shift better than a human will. But again, I'd like to own either one., Just no black cars (owned to many) or silver cars. Popular, but remembering of the peeling paint from the eighties still causes a twitch in my left eye socket. This is only my opinion, and by no means correct or even accurate. Mike