THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 05-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default RARE 70-72 GTO convertibles ON BAT for sale

Hello all you guys! Well, Some of you old timers may remember me.. I'm the one that restored this car!.. around 11 years ago!..Sold it to a guy.. I own a resto shop ( specialization in RARE 70-72 GTO convertibles).. in Ga...WOW...any questions?...This is the second car I have restored that was/is selling there at (BAT),, The other one was the 1970 GTO VOE red on red convertible 4 speed that sold for around 170,000! ( I sold it around 14 years ago for around 80,000)..prices are going CRAZY!.. Great to see it again!..Sold another 70 GTO 455 convertible ram air also...SMALL WORLD! I am somewhat retired but STILL working!? Hope you all are doing great! GOD I wish that BAT was around back then!.. GREAT to see these cars again! Maybe would have brought higher prices.. or maybe thee prices are just getting where they should be LOL?? https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...d-convertible/ VOE 1970 https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ed-voe-option/

Last edited by Forrest; 05-08-2022 at 09:00 PM.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

AS always .. thanx for being here

Old 05-10-2022, 12:27 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Very nice cars bringing crazy money. BAT has had a lot of Pontiac’s lately