Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
HAHAHA! MY junk is done. And YES I am cheap. Cheap enough to prove a point of running 12's or dare suggest 11's on pump gas on the cheap in a heavy A-body.

Go on a criticize home-boy. How's your "Race-car" doing? Bring it. You play a keyboard racer real good. Been too long since you been down the track. Start bringing something to the track besides a camera. Can't wait to see you at Cecil again...15,000 Posts and spectating.
A smart man knows his limitations. I know you would turn around at the gate when they told you the entry fee, because although you would be optimistic in showing up, you're not THAT optimistic. Me? I would never go in the first place to run 12's on a cold December day knowing it would cost a couple hundred dollars (or more) to get in the gate on a track rental day. Just like some of the abortions you've cobbled together over the years...smart enough to know better, but cheap enough to try it anyway.

Old 12-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yea you're right. I'm cheap even at the Gate. $20 today $200 Thursday I don't care it was covered.

-->Big event coming; will you be ready for Maple Grove with a car or a camera?
I'll be there with a car to race. Line up with me and we'll see if your knees are shaking so bad since you haven't been down the track in what ...10 years? Has it been that long?

Old 12-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Yea you're right. I'm cheap even at the Gate. $20 today $200 Thursday I don't care it was covered.

-->Big event coming; will you be ready for Maple Grove with a car or a camera?
I'll be there with a car to race. Line up with me and we'll see if your knees are shaking so bad since you haven't been down the track in what ...10 years? Has it been that long?
I know I'm right...don't ever doubt me.

It was 2004 when I last made a pass in the Discomobile. Made a pass a couple years later in the Can Am at VMP for the Pontiacs in the Park event. That was the absolute last pass. If you want to measure "richards", I'll gladly put any of the cars I've built in the last 20 years, and the number of passes I've made in each, up against the various abortions you've cobbled together in the same time period and the runs you've made. I'll even include the flopper I'm working on now, which even in its unfinished state, is nicer than any completed car you've ever run.

I'll be at Maple Grove...but I don't know which car I'm bringing.

Old 12-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yea, sold my 12.8, 12.0 & 11.0 cars. so I'm a nobody too. Slow stuff but each achieved DONE. DONE is a big deal. Yet you're quick to criticize others either DONE or DOING.

Holy crap if Gach gets his junk running mid-9's by Maple Grove and you return void, geez you look pretty silly pointing fat fingers at anyone. Come on, I know Gach less that you do, but at least be ready to back up your chit with kit. Can the flopper be DONE by Maple Grove?

Pontiacs at Maple Grove: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28uWmVP0VcE
Keefer was a class act in the pits afterward, and ran well after that. Can you do that?

Last edited by Half-Inch Stud; 12-05-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Yea, sold my 12.8, 12.0 & 11.0 cars. so I'm a nobody too. Slow stuff but each achieved DONE. DONE is a big deal. Yet you're quick to criticize others either DONE or DOING.

Holy crap if Gach gets his junk running mid-9's by Maple Grove and you return void, geez you look pretty silly pointing fat fingers at anyone. Come on, I know Gach less that you do, but at least be ready to back up your chit with kit. Can the flopper be DONE by Maple Grove?

Pontiacs at Maple Grove: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28uWmVP0VcE
Keefer was a class act in the pits afterward, and ran well after that. Can you do that?
Mark, you are so out of the loop regarding Gach. He's had that car since early 1996 and has made one pass in it. Add to this the lies he has spread about upstanding people in the Pontiac community and anything he does from here forward is moot. He would have to find the cure for cancer or AIDS at this point to redeem himself (LOL).

I criticize those that deserve criticizing, so here comes another one for YOU...Keefer didn't make another pass that day after the spinout, he had oil all down one side of the car and flat spotted the slicks. Some observer YOU are (LOL).

Old 12-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Touche and Touche. Now go turn some wrenches.

Not sure what is more pathetic anymore; being stuck in the 12's with 10's know-how and bad memory or being too darn BIG to fit into my own funnycar.

Old 12-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Touche and Touche. Now go turn some wrenches.

Not sure what is more pathetic anymore; being stuck in the 12's with 10's know-how and bad memory or being too darn BIG to fit into my own funnycar.
OK, will let you have the last cut down.

Old 12-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

6.98 @ 199mph
4.53 @ 164mph
Old 12-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

I guess it's time to put this thread to bed and when the R.I. plumber infoms us of his next exciting adventure, we can start another 20.000 views and 687 posts. LOL.

Remember Don Meredith. Monday night football.

Turn out the lights.............. the parties over. LOL.

See ya in the next post.

Closed Thread