Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Where have I complained about the rich? Wow! $75,000 to "redo" a kitchen when the mean price of a house in Anne Arundel county (where Jack and I live) was around $300K before the housing market crashed...that must be one hell of a house...either that or they got ripped off by the contractor.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Baker View Post
Where have I complained about the rich? Wow! $75,000 to "redo" a kitchen when the mean price of a house in Anne Arundel county (where Jack and I live) was around $300K before the housing market crashed...that must be one hell of a house...either that or they got ripped off by the contractor.
There he goes again........... bwahahahahahahahahaha

Old 11-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
Dude your suppose to be a professional business man. "Ken's Speed & Machine". I wonder what your customers think of you on here attacking me every chance you get. You talk about suing me...trying to convince people that you've become the victim in all this. What you don't realize is I don't have to say anything about your
business you are doing a good job of hurting yourself by being unprofessional.

When I talked the the attorney it was over false demeaning statements that you made that are out & out LIES. period. Relating to my business, not my personal life. Big, Big difference. Sorta like the Kauffman deal but you stated lies not facts!!!!
I have a case. Just depends on how much I want to spend, is it worth it to pursue it.

In case you haven't been watching the news unemployment is the highest it been
in years...there's no jobs out there. People just aren't buying or having any work
done. I have a service business when the economy is bad my business gets hurt the
most...no building or remodeling going on.

I also had a wedding to pay for...my baby just got married. She comes before my
car or any drag racing.
That's just in the last few months, Hummmmm. Let me get this straight.
" You can't make a Pontiac day, but you can in a few weeks do a TRACK RENTAL ?"

It's you who make statements like this that makes people wonder..question:

I've been porting heads for 30 years...but your running SD Performance 340 cfm E-heads and even have a statement on SD Performance web sit..things that make you go Hum ? So why aren't you running your own ported heads..wouldn't you want to be promoting your own ported heads.

Didn't want to get back into this subject............. again. I was actually offered two deals after the disasterious CV-1 deal. But took the SD Performance deal as I lost way too much money and couldn't continue with the Outlaw DR deal anymore and the offer that All Pontiac offered. Till now. wink, wink.

Dave at SD called me and offered me a deal with a new program he was doing with 72cc heads out to 88 cc's & a killer port without moving the pushrods or requiring an offset lifter which you can't do with a hyd roller. As I already was running my hyd roller into the 10 flat area in good weather and 10 teens average. As they say in New York............ Such a deal. . I took it and told Dave I would promote it if it did what he expected it to do. They did with NO other changes. Spin it anyway you want. I won't get into the how and why here. That's why i went that direction. If you were offered a CnC port of heads with valves at a great deal to promote that head. Wouldn't you. I have an ego, but not that big that I can't work with others. We all do in this business. Using others products and such. I don't have the ability to CnC and time spent. Well worth the SD Performance head or the masees wouldn't have Dave backlogged with "Quality" work. Ya notice i went with Dave because of his reputation.
BTW; Dave has deals worked out with Engine builders so I'm not the only one using SD Performance heads ready to go.

Another statement:

Thinking about running this index class: 3300 lbs if I get my weight to 190 lbs. Hum ?
3300-190= 3110 lbs..Hum ? so what did you car weigh when you ran 9.79 Hum ?
no weight slip no one their to back up what the car weigh. See Dude...how easy it is to create doubt...you don't like it when someone plays that game on you...and you can't prove it. But it does make people think right...Hum ? I wonder what it really weighs. Isn't that what you like to do to me.

Actually I have been Index racing for the last 5 years and now gonna step it up to X275. The car weighs 3425 with me in it same as it always did. I have heard about the conversations you and your Jim Jones group are passing around that I changed a bunch of stuff. Wrong. The car can been seen anytime and others can verifiy the car.

Didn't think I would have to spell it out & break it down for you but to ease your mind:
Current..... 3425lbs
pull front & rear glass, replace with lexan. Allowed in the class.
pull inner fender wells and all related parts.
Diet. Go from 242 lbs to 190 lbs. No more Oatmeal cookies. Bwahahahahahaha.
Drop gas from 1/3rd tank to just under 1/4 tank.
Mosier Aluminum center section.
Would like to get down to 3250 with me in it,, but the cost with carbon Fiber parts is a No go at this time trying to do an engine for this class.
Wow I see this post closing. LOL. Seems that after awhile ALL of the post relating to Gach get locked ........... or moved. Hummmmmmmmmmmm. LOL.

Ok dude here ya go. For the hearing impaired. See above. LOL.

Last edited by PONTIAC DUDE; 11-09-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Question

One more statement then I'm done.

Track rentals.

First of all............ they aren't cheap.
You have to get a certain car count together and pay a certain amount for prep, crew, ambulance, etc. Most rentals are over $2,000.
So you couldn't have been alone?

Most track rentals aren't put together in 2 weeks. As the track can have other commitments and got to get all organized.

If it was truly a track rental. who all was there? How many cars. Who rented the track?
Others should be able to verify the ET's as you have to know the people involved to know about the rental.

You bitc*hed about how much the Pontiac day cost you, that you couldn't really afford it but you went back 2 weeks later?

This is the reason for the doubt and you past reputation for............. stretching the truth that has put you personally "under the microscope".

You try to spin it around to slam others to try and take the heat off statements you made that people seem to doubt. basic tatics but well know to most with any intelligence.

Anyway.
Hope your Track rental goes well. Bring along your son-in-law and take videos. Eliminates all bullsh*t. LOL.

Race Hard & Have Fun.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Dude your suppose to be a professional business man. "Ken's Speed & Machine". I wonder what your customers think of you on here attacking me every chance you get. You talk about suing me...trying to convince people that you've become the victim in all this. What you don't realize is I don't have to say anything about your
business you are doing a good job of hurting yourself by being unprofessional.

Sounds like you don't know anything about the automotive machine shop world. The professionalism comes from quality of the work and custiomer satisfaction, not from talking.
If the engine they get back (either a 5 horse B & S or a dynoed 865 horse SVO 351) does what they paid for and they don't have to return it, nobody will give a rats ass what is said on a internet board.

‘22 Toyota Sequoia V8
‘23 Lexus LS500 awd
‘95 Ford F-super duty 4wd 7.3 p-stroke
& countless Jeeps & off road vehicles.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Senior Chief

Even on the right coast { LOL } a long ways away, on the other side of the continent, in another country, we read with interest, the stories of a man named goober, oops sorry Gach.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossbreed455 View Post
Thats just not right so Jack has money so what. Dont be mad or hate him because he works and went to school to get a degree in pluming. Dont forget one thing Gobber we need rich people in the world, that what makes it go around. When did you every see a poor person hire anybody. So what if he had a silver spoon in his mouth as long as he respects it WHO CARES. I support one household and unemployment is at a all time high nation wide. Dont hate the rich, because we like to spend money. And you where just complaining at Brain Baker for just doing the same thing and you did it to Jack.

Thanks Mike M.
Your to funny...the reply was to his statement about being a Plumbing and having 100 bills coming out of your butt, maybe in his area with the Government welfare
where there's plenty of money and people spending it. Has nothing to do with hate
but everything to do with his claims that I should be rolling in money. Love how you guys twist everything I say.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Your to funny...the reply was to his statement about being a Plumbing and having 100 bills coming out of your butt, maybe in his area with the Government welfare
where there's plenty of money and people spending it. Has nothing to do with hate
but everything to do with his claims that I should be rolling in money. Love how you guys twist everything I say.
I did not twist anything you said, I just read what you posted. You stated he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth(that is so what maybe your dad should have started something for you). I started my own business by myself and doing great. So just go read what you wrong and think about it maybe you will see it different but wait you just lie about everything.(TIMESLIP)
Now this is funny, I will put $2000 up to race you heads up. Your call, mine is on pump gas, 31x10.5 tire, stock suspension location. If you can take that.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
One more statement then I'm done.

Track rentals.

First of all............ they aren't cheap.
You have to get a certain car count together and pay a certain amount for prep, crew, ambulance, etc. Most rentals are over $2,000.
So you couldn't have been alone?

Most track rentals aren't put together in 2 weeks. As the track can have other commitments and got to get all organized.

If it was truly a track rental. who all was there? How many cars. Who rented the track?
Others should be able to verify the ET's as you have to know the people involved to know about the rental.
See there you go again...for your information Atco runs 7 days a week, and has rental 2-3 days a week...but are book solid, the only way you can get in is if someone cancels. So you put your name on the list, if someone cancels your in.That's how I got in.

You bitc*hed about how much the Pontiac day cost you, that you couldn't really afford it but you went back 2 weeks later?

The money wasn't a problem in 2008 I had just finish dynoing the motor and up dating the car...I had plan on it...more then had the enough money. Yeah spending almost $800.00 - $900.00 in a weeks time always hurts the pocket book.

This is the reason for the doubt and you past reputation for............. stretching the truth that has put you personally "under the microscope".

Dude...total bull chit, it's you....Baker...Lil Jack and the rest of your little posses. It was you who started this whole thing...your the ring leader.....first it was...he mixed the gas, not real pump gas...wink.....you know just implying such a thing rises questions...that's you game then have the other three join in......just like your statement about the track rental. It's all made to look like I'm lying. Then it was that time slip was photo shop, wink ! all statements with out one onuce of proof. But you know it puts doubt in people mind. It's you guys way of constantly trying to created doubt...you guys have been playing that game for a long time.

Anyway.
Hope your Track rental goes well. Bring along your son-in-law and take videos. Eliminates all bullsh*t. LOL.

So your saying, this will all go way once I produce a video....I highly doubt that very much. way to much hate !! you guys will find something...I can hear it now...that video has been edited. I don't think that's really his car. Dude you've already started by claiming I have a new combo... I DON'T!! same heads same cam....but there's that doubt..you've already created.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Gach- did you get your license at the track rental? If you didn't you should have. If in 2008 you had plenty of money why did you not spend the $75 to have the chassis certified? It's gone up to $150 to get it done now. As has the cost of getting the license, although it would be expiring anyday now. Just go out and prove it. All it takes is one pass and someone there that can verify it. It's that easy.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Probird View Post
Gach-All it takes is one pass and someone there that can verify it. It's that easy.
You really think that's going to end all this....I doubt it very much. MARK my words
it won't end. They'll find something trust me. Not unless you get them all to openly
admit it RIGHT NOW!. Good luck with that.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Gach...post a video where we can see the car and the scoreboard...nobody will doubt it. You're just making excuses to preempt a failure, or a non-attempt.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You really think that's going to end all this....I doubt it very much. MARK my words
it won't end. They'll find something trust me. Not unless you get them all to openly
admit it RIGHT NOW!. Good luck with that.
If you can run the number, just do it already. If you have witnesses and video how could anyone deny the pass?? Sounding more and more like you never had any intention of making a pass...

Old 11-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'll be at Atco this Sunday... I'll keep my eye out for white 9 second Pontiacs.

1979 Trans Am 400, 4-speed, 4 wheel disc.

View from the drivers seat racing down Atco Raceway- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhYDMdOEC7A

Ride along in the other lane-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzgpLtF_uw
Old 11-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talk about beating a dead horse!

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Built by Cerralli Competition Engines

Tenth Anniversary (Van Nuys) restored.
Tenth Anniversary Barn Find (Norwood)
Both 4 speeds!
Old 11-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

So this may cost gach a few hundred bucks to produce a low to mid 9 sec pass? Including a chassis cert, gas, admission, and so forth. I don't like the fact that anyone may lie about what his or her car may run. So if your that worried everyone paypal him a few bucks to try to prove your all wrong. If he ain't got the scratch, he ain't got the scratch. If it were me I'd do everything I could to prove I wasn't a liar. I ran a 12.81 at atco on saturday thats the truth.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankbook View Post
No! Only Gomer can put this nag out of its misery. All he needs is something to back up his claims, a time slip, a video, or a witness. Just anything to verify that he did what he said he did. He keeps saying that if he produced proof, it wouldn't change things. How does he know if he won't come up with anything to verify his claims. I would be one that would have to eat crow, if he did, but I don't really think that will happen!

64 GTO, tube chassis w/606" IA tall deck, PG & a pro geared Fab 9". 2750 lbs.
8.2550@164.17-1/4, 5.2901@131.97-1/8, 1.1981-60-ft. 8/10/08

Old 11-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Every time someone challenges goobers accomplishments he does not answer them.....he attacks them. A sure sign that Gach is not telling the truth.

Due to the current economic conditions...the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Meet you at the finish line.....don't be late!
Old 11-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Agree

Gach your 9.8 pass was accepted soon as a witness spoke up. You go out now run even a 9.40 and witnessed you'll get most to give benefit of doubt it could/did go 9.30's for you.

Some wont of course but this posse thing is getting old. People tend to hold a grudge if they've been lied to, slandered, or otherwise disrespected.

A mans words become his reputation.

Truth will never haunt you, a lie can haunt you forever.

Old 11-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
Actually we are trying to get it to the Glue factory now. LOL.

BTW: It's not my posse. But thank's for the vote of confidence.

They have their own opinions. It's just that about 100 plus people see the same senerio. Actually Lil Jack brought it up first not me. Then Brian and then me, check the past posts.

Tell ya what.
I will put up $50 cash if you run 2 back to back 9.45 passes with video and Pontiac witnesses. Pump gas. And announce the day you are going to the track.

Better take advantage of the cool weather. It's worth 2 tenths.

Last edited by PONTIAC DUDE; 11-10-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Closed Thread