Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 05:45 PM
Suspended

Tom,
Seriously..............another one of your GARBAGE post! You haven't said nothing to no-one that isn't your STYLE, your more of a behind the someone's back tyoe of guy. Going FAST is a MONEY thing, Im retiring next year.........thats where my Money is going, that and a trip to Hawaii and Disneyland! Yes I"m very comfortable going 8.0"s to 8.30's........NO breakage, I like that keeps me RACING!! Racing is FUN try it some time LOL!! Now Im busy getting my car ready for its next race.

GTO George

Old 06-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
Tom,
Seriously..............another one of your GARBAGE post! You haven't said nothing to no-one that isn't your STYLE, your more of a behind the someone's back tyoe of guy. Going FAST is a MONEY thing, Im retiring next year.........thats where my Money is going, that and a trip to Hawaii and Disneyland! Yes I"m very comfortable going 8.0"s to 8.30's........NO breakage, I like that keeps me RACING!! Racing is FUN try it some time LOL!! Now Im busy getting my car ready for its next race.

GTO George
The Farmers from Ohio ALREADY now exactly how I feel about their performance.d. I just say that there are OTHERS who are a LOT faster and you get your panties in a knot.

You need to get one thing straight. When I post my comment I know it is going to 38,000 people on the board. If the "other people" don't want to sneak a peek, so be it but if you run to them and tattle like a little kid then so be it.

"Going FAST is a MONEY thing", no chit George, Doh! Which is why I hooked up with racers who had large disposable incomes for racing. I spent their money, not mine. They all seemed to be very happy at the end of the day.

Good for you that you are taking the wife to Hawaii and Disneyland!

"Yes I"m very comfortable going 8.0"s to 8.30's........NO breakage, I like that keeps me RACING!!"

I honestly could give a ... about racing in 2015, once you have driven in the Baja 1000, driven on the Salt Flats, driven a Ford GT 200 mph on a 5 mile test track, the rest of it is samo samo. Would maybe spend some cash to do a Hill Climb with Johnny at some point but that may never happen.

So you get ready for your next race, I personally would rather do a little fly-fishing on a quiet stream vs watch some guy like you "race". By the way, you ought to write a book
"20,000 reasons why I was never fast". I only needed one, there are a lot better ways to spend my minutes on this earth.

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 06-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Suspended

Sounds like your given me 20,000 reasons why you cant build your your own drag car! No doubt about it you're good at spending others racers money and riding on their coat tails. By the way Tom going quick is all relative, what's quick tol one racer say 7.50's would be slow to someone like John Force!
If you can't race then you WOULD rather do something else (something like fishing).......makes sence to me. LMAO!!

GTO George

Old 06-28-2015, 07:49 PM
Boost Engineer

Only need one George, it is like 19,999 on the bottom of the list.

Yep, I ride on others coattails, spend their money, etc.

Funny how they keep sending me tickets to get on that airplane and go some where to help them out. Sure bumps up the frequent flyer miles.

Speaking of John Force, I was lucky enough to spend some time with him at a couple of Ford events. Not race events, social events where you can talk to the guy one on one for a few hours.

I felt really sorry for the guy because he was under a tremendous amount of pressure to do well for his sponsors. Nervous wreck most of the time. Worrying constantly if they were going to cut his race contracts. And at the end of the day, we did.

So I feel sorry for the guy, because he was human, not some GOD that you make him out to be. You really don't have a clue, George, talking out of your aze when you really don't have a clue. I wasted enough time with you and your lack of knowledge as a racer.

Tom Vaught
Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 06-28-2015, 08:12 PM
Suspended

I know how you have conversations with people you corner them where they can't get away and you start talking......of course it's one sided.........FUNNY! You have a quiet fishing day.

GTO George

Old 06-28-2015, 08:59 PM
Senior Chief

Thanks for posting those videos tom, Steve Petty is the man when it comes to turbo cars, ive known him for many years, then my machinists Keith Swafford ( Swafford Competition) does alot of machine work for PLR and tim lynch ect. There all good guys and know there chit when it comes to making cars go fast, just like lynch and petty Vette ran 6.26@ 232mph on a 10.5" slick, travis knows his stuff too, just gotta go with steve since ive known him for many years and local

Old 06-28-2015, 09:09 PM
Boost Engineer

No problem, Mr Stroker461. Keith S, Tim Lynch, Travis and others are very good resources.

By the way, George, Mr Travis Quillen has gotten on a plane and flown to other places to help people get their combination dialed in, like Austrailia. So you going to bad mouth Travis, just like you did me, because he doesn't drive a race car and gets on a plane to help others on their dime? Come on George, you don't like non racers right?

Tom V.

Old 06-28-2015, 09:29 PM
Senior Chief

Steve Petty does the same as travis flys over to other countries to tune turbo cars and he as well doesn't race but damn sure knows how to make them goes fast 5.46@ 272mph thats pretty damn fast, he also tunes and crew chief for Troy Coughlin's turbo charged Vette

Old 06-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Suspended

Camaro's are very fast!!!!!!

GTO George

Old 06-28-2015, 09:50 PM
Boost Engineer

Agree, Very, Very Fast. So fast you could probably run the quarter mile, get out of your car, light a fire, cook some burgers, have a little wine, and watch some TV before that 8 second Nova went by. So come on George, bad mouth Steve Petty, Travis and Keith do not drive, big boy, where is your badmouth for them.

Tom V.

I think you are just full of ENVY George.

Old 06-28-2015, 10:19 PM
Suspended

I didn't bad mouth anyone.......knock it off PUTZ! Is there something mentially wrong with you.......let it go!

GTO George

Old 06-29-2015, 06:55 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroker461 View Post
Thanks for posting those videos tom, Steve Petty is the man when it comes to turbo cars, ive known him for many years, then my machinists Keith Swafford ( Swafford Competition) does alot of machine work for PLR and tim lynch ect. There all good guys and know there chit when it comes to making cars go fast, just like lynch and petty Vette ran 6.26@ 232mph on a 10.5" slick, travis knows his stuff too, just gotta go with steve since ive known him for many years and local
Twin turbos make a ton of HP, I wonder what engine they had in the Camaros?

GTO George

Old 06-29-2015, 07:54 AM
Senior Chief

Has a PLR 481X go to http://www.prolineracing.net/engines...2-481x-4000-hp

Old 06-29-2015, 10:34 AM
Suspended

So it's not a CHEVY engine it's an aftermarket engine. Just wondering, a lot of non-racers and some non -Pontiac guys ompare are STOCK bore spacing Pontiac engine to an CHEVY type engine that the bore spacing has been move which makes it a non chevy engine. Thanks!

GTO George

Last edited by GTOGEORGE; 06-29-2015 at 10:41 AM.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:45 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
I didn't bad mouth anyone.......knock it off PUTZ! Is there something mentially wrong with you.......let it go!

GTO George
You don't even know what you are posting, George.
You bad mouth me about not driving a race car constantly.
You call me a derogatory name on the board.

All I have ever said about you as you are SLOW TO LEARN and your mouth is FAST as far as bad-mouthing others like Mike L, Brian H, and others when they question your comments/performance.

I see that you made the last post on this thread at 10:34 today.
Big Companies do not like Company Employees using Company Resources on personal internet websites. My company says that it is immediate grounds for dismissal (no matter how many years in the company). So I would be careful on that deal.

I never post to PY or any other website on Work Time or Work Computers as that is a gross violation of company policy.

You may be retiring a lot sooner and with a lot less pay if they do a search and find out you have been violating company policy for years.
Basically you get the years (before the company violations started). And You have been posting for a long time (if you do a search on PY) around this time period.

So be careful out there George. Just saying. We have fired people at our company for that deal, simple as it seems.

Tom V.

ps My company's Research Group is on "Company Shut-down" this week so I am posting as usual from home.

Old 06-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Suspended

You must love to hear yourself talk! LMAO!
What are you a SNITCH? You can add that name to the terrible names I have called you. LOL!
Tom, just let it go I've moved on............!

GTO George

Last edited by GTOGEORGE; 06-29-2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:55 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
You must love to hear yourself talk! LMAO!
What are you a SNITCH? You can add that name to the terrible names I have called you. LOL!

GTO George
I don't need to say anything, the computer automatically identifies the infractions and sends the info to the Computer People at the specific company.

Again you know little about how things work George.

Tom V.

Old 06-29-2015, 01:58 PM
Suspended

Let it go TOMMY, I've moved on or I'm trying!

GTO George

Old 06-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Boost Engineer

"As an employee and other entrusted personnel, each of us is responsible for protecting the Company’s assets and ensuring that they are used for Company Business Purposes and in accordance with Company policies. Resources such as computers, telephones, personal digital assistants (pdas), internet access, electronic mail (e-mail), instant
messaging, reproduction equipment, facsimile (fax) machines, and similar technologies are provided to enable you to perform your work in support of Company Business.

Electronic data stored on Company computers or similar assets are the property of the Company. You should have no expectations of privacy when using Company computers or other Company resources.

The Company has the right to monitor or access documents on its systems at any time, within the limits of existing laws and agreements.

Violations of Company Policies are grounds for dismissal."

Pretty common wording for all companies these days, George.

Still name calling when I am offering you good advice, George.

(Course you have always been slow to accept any advice from me in the past.)

Tom V.

Old 06-29-2015, 02:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Tom, you know the rules at George's company where he works?

Now that's a little freaky!

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Closed Thread