Old 09-06-2021, 09:07 AM
Senior Chief

Default Classic 2 Current trunk pan?

Anyone tried the Classic 2 Current trunk pan?

https://www.c2cfabrication.com/produ...iABEgK5e_D_BwE

Reasonable fit? Not overly worried about an exact appearance match. Delivery time?

Old 09-06-2021, 09:09 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Don't know anything about that trunk pan but I have one from a 68 Catalina parts car. Driver side is rusted but the passenger side looks to be good.

Old 09-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Senior Chief

Working on a 68 Bonneville, but may be interested. I am near Nashville. I have to think shipping would be a killer.

Could you send me a few photos?

Old 09-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The Bonneville trunk floor is longer than the Catalina/GP and I was always told its too short for a Bonneville.

Regarding the reproduction, Les from Pontiac Paradise told me last year he has installed many and although not a spot on reproduction its a pretty good part with fairly straightforward installation if you have the skills according to him. He also made a good point that almost every trunk floor is rusted on these cars and good parts cars are disappearing quickly so this is the only option to repair/replace a trunk floor in a full size car. He is nice guy and very helpful with any big Pontiac questions so I would suggest calling him. He also is a dealer for that part as he helped with the design of it.

67 Bonneville 428 convertible one of one Verdoro green w/parchment, documented GM brass hat parade car with every option for 67, non running MAJOR future project.

Last edited by Mark Simiele; 09-06-2021 at 09:54 PM.