SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 10-10-2021, 03:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Carter AFB 3266s SUPER DUTY carburetor for sale

Still cleaning house! (probably should do this more often!)

For sale - Carter AFB 3266s for the 4 cylinder 195 CID Pontiac Super Duty engine.

This carburetor came to us with a hokey manual choke, and the entire choke automatic choke assembly, secondary lockout, and fast idle cam assembly removed. To make sure the secondaries did not lock out, the previous owner broke the secondary lockout tab from the secondary throttle shaft.

From inventory, I have installed the entire automatic choke assembly (housing, intermediate shaft, fast idle cam, fast idle lockout dog, all of it.

Since my welding skills are totally non-existent, I am including a used secondary throttle shaft with the tab, and new screws so the new owner can make everything functional, should he/she wish to do so.

To the best of my knowledge, this carburetor is completely correct with the following two exceptions:

(1) A small hole has been drilled in the throttle arm
(2) I did not have the correct 170X478s black autochoke cap. The choke cap which I supplied is the plain black plastic universal, which we supply to Ames.

Total 47 state price with shipping and insurance is $1600.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is somewhat more.
Missouri residents, unless they have a tax-exempt certificate, will be charged Missouri sales tax.

The original Carter tag is still attached to the carburetor.

"Rare" and "scarce" are overworked, but in 62 years of working on carburetors, this is the ONLY one of these I have seen; and as most of you know, I specialize in Carter AFB carburetors.

VISA or MasterCard.

573-392-7378 (9-12, 1-4 Mon-Tues central time) OR email username is carbqueen, ISP is sbcglobal, and the ISP is a dot net. I write the email in this fashion to confuse the robot/scammers. Please do not "help someone out" by writing it in normal format.

Jon

"The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one given to you by your neighbor".

If you truly believe that "one size fits all" try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!

Owner of The Carburetor Shop, LLC (of Missouri).

Current caretaker of the remains of Stromberg Caburetor, and custodian of the existing Carter and Kingston carburetor drawings.
The Following User Says Thank You to carbking For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2021, 11:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

SOLD!

Jon

"The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one given to you by your neighbor".

If you truly believe that "one size fits all" try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!

Owner of The Carburetor Shop, LLC (of Missouri).

Current caretaker of the remains of Stromberg Caburetor, and custodian of the existing Carter and Kingston carburetor drawings.