Old 12-18-2021, 02:34 PM

Default 64-65 GTO Misc. Exterior Trim

I have some miscellaneous exterior trim parts leftover that I am offering:
1) 64/65 GTO Rear window exterior trim: Complete set (two extra side pieces, two bottom pieces) I think they can be sanded/polished to be very nice. They do have some minor dents but a good shop could correct. $75 for set or best offer
2) 64/65 Front windshield trim: Two top pieces in excellent condition, they were already straightened and polished and are ready for install. Bottom piece average condition,….I have no side or pillar trim pieces. $75 for the set (pretty sure I paid at least that much to restore the top two pieces)
3) 64/65 hardtop quarter panel window reveal moldings. These are original condition, straight but have a few bumps and bruises. Should clean up with some dolly work and polish. $25 or best offer
All parts are OEM, not aftermarket.
I’m open to any offers, also willing to break up sets and sell individually if needed. Please ask if you want individual or better pictures
Buyer pays shipping
Thx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6FD7900F-60E3-4863-9B7E-8851D369A93C.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	579928   Click image for larger version

Name:	C9AF7AE2-BC2A-4246-8697-EC48296CFE79.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	579929   Click image for larger version

Name:	3975B17C-3EE8-42E4-8C61-D7D93DF07566.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	579930  

Old 12-21-2021, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69hardtop View Post
I have some miscellaneous exterior trim parts leftover that I am offering:
1) 64/65 GTO Rear window exterior trim: Complete set (two extra side pieces, two bottom pieces) I think they can be sanded/polished to be very nice. They do have some minor dents but a good shop could correct. $75 for set or best offer
2) 64/65 Front windshield trim: Two top pieces in excellent condition, they were already straightened and polished and are ready for install. Bottom piece average condition,….I have no side or pillar trim pieces. $75 for the set (pretty sure I paid at least that much to restore the top two pieces)
3) 64/65 hardtop quarter panel window reveal moldings. These are original condition, straight but have a few bumps and bruises. Should clean up with some dolly work and polish. $25 or best offer
All parts are OEM, not aftermarket.
I’m open to any offers, also willing to break up sets and sell individually if needed. Please ask if you want individual or better pictures
Buyer pays shipping
Thx
Front windshield trim and quarter reveal moldings sold. Rear trim still available