Old 03-24-2021, 10:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

67 GTO 255/45 /17 on all 4 corners with 8" wide rim and 5.5 backspace. Nothing rubs anywhere..... The 66 rear end housing MAY be 1" narrower but I have more than 1/2" between the inside of the rear tires and the inner wheelhouse.

Old 03-25-2021, 12:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief of the 60's View Post
Can't tell you if they fit but I can tell you that going straight to Summit is not a good move.

Shop around, find the lowest "advertised" or "listed" price, then hit up Summit with that price.

Summit will beat any "verifiable" price by 10%

Is that in print? For years I was ordering parts through Summit, then one day I needed to order a Ram Jet Vortec engine. Jegs was priced about $100 lower than Summit, so I inquired with Summit about beating the price. Despite my buying history, they stood at $1 below Jegs because they promise to beat a competitor's price.

I let the Summit salesman know that because of a dollar, I was calling Jegs to order the engine. So they lost a 7K sale over a dollar.

The Following User Says Thank You to 400 4spd. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2021, 08:19 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400 4spd. View Post
Is that in print? For years I was ordering parts through Summit, then one day I needed to order a Ram Jet Vortec engine. Jegs was priced about $100 lower than Summit, so I inquired with Summit about beating the price. Despite my buying history, they stood at $1 below Jegs because they promise to beat a competitor's price.

I let the Summit salesman know that because of a dollar, I was calling Jegs to order the engine. So they lost a 7K sale over a dollar.
LOL!

They have always did the 10% for me but...……..

Quote:
Will you match competitor's prices?

Our Beat-a-Price Guarantee

You'll get more than a price match. We'll BEAT any competitor's advertised price on an identical, in-stock product!

To take advantage of our Beat-a-Price Guarantee, please Contact Us.

Notes
•Proof of the advertised price is required.
•The part must be in-stock at the advertised location.
•Advertised price includes all shipping, handling, or any other "to-the-door" costs.

Restrictions
•This policy DOES NOT apply to:
•Typographical errors.
•Products in an online auction.
•Closeouts.
•Damaged or "Open Box" items.
•Discontinued, clearance, or liquidation items.
•Refurbished or used products from a second-hand seller.
•Wholesale, membership, or club pricing.
•Fraudulent websites.
•A competitor's price that results from a price match.

We reserve the right to refuse to Beat-a-Price for any reason.

Answer ID 558 | Published 09/05/2001 09:33 AM | Updated 02/04/2020 01:16 PM