WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2008-09 G8 owners > 2008-09 G8s FOR SALE/WANTED

2008-09 G8s FOR SALE/WANTED G8s for sale

Old 04-03-2011, 03:26 PM

Default 2009 G8 GXP 500+ HP

I bought this car new in June of 2009. If you know about the GXP models only 1826 were produced. At 6,400 miles I installed American Racing Headers 1 7/8 Primaries 3 inch pipes all stainless, Flowmaster Mufflers with the factory GXP tips, Vararam Ram Air/Cold Air intake, SLP 160 degree t-stat, Comp Cams Custom Grind Cam (610 lift other cam specs given upon request), Comp Springs/Retainers/Keepers/Valve Seals/ Hardened 1 piece push rods/ Ported Intake/Dyno Tuned. This resulted in 509 RWHP (Dyno sheet e-mailed upon request) This has the LS3 engine with the 6 speed automatic trans, 3:23 posi, the car is extremely fast and fun to drive. The only reason I am selling the car(which I'm sure I'll regret one day) is we are having another baby in July and my son is 18 months. We need more room for 2 car seats and just purchased a Toyota Sienna . This car is super clean inside and out. It is the only new car I've ever bought. It has never gone through a drive through car wash and I have been very good about waxing it and only running Castrol Edge Oil changing it every 5k. I have all the maintenance records written in the rear of the owner's manual. I will also include all of the original parts if the buyer wants them (original air filter box, exhaust manifolds and factory exhaust pipes, ect) The body is very clean with no scratches or dings, the interior is VERY clean (I usually kept a black towel on the floor to cover the floor mats, I do not smoke, and have never had food or drinks in the car) I would say this car is in showroom condition inside and out. I will include the links to my Picasa online album and a youtube video of the car running. If you need more info you can call me directly on my cell phone 904-662-8158. There is no reserve but the car is listed for sale locally also. The car combined with all of the updates and speed parts is well over the Buy it Now price. You can check the "Vehicles for sale" thread at G8board.com and see what some people have said about the car. I am not interested in trades . I only want to sell the car. I am in the process of finishing my 64 GTO and putting a LS3 in it. Below are all the factory specs:

Picasa link: https://picasaweb.google.com/1090980...059/Mar182011#

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKKpFZ3S-8
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05130.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	240046  

Last edited by catalina1962; 04-03-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:14 PM

nice car
Old 06-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Senior Chief

I see everything in detail, but the price. To post on this site they say you must put a price or it will be deleted. So how much are you asking?