Old 03-27-2021, 09:52 PM

Default Selling question

Hello everyone, been awhile. I own a 69 judge and 3 other parts cars. I’ve decided I am not going to try and restore the judge so if I sell it I would like to get rid of all the cars.
Here’s the question, what’s the best place to advertise for the whole lot? I have not heard of bringatrailer until last week, but is it better than eBay?
About the judge, stuck it in a barn after I bought it and have not done anything to it. So no new pictures yet but you can search my old post to see how rough it is.
Thanks for any help, Kip

Old 03-28-2021, 02:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

It's tough to sell four cars at once. Most people don't have room for three parts cars, or even want three parts cars. I would sell the Judge and give the buyer the option of buying one of more of the parts cars.

Old 03-28-2021, 02:14 PM

can try FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/6474GTOONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bama1 View Post
Hello everyone, been awhile. I own a 69 judge and 3 other parts cars. I’ve decided I am not going to try and restore the judge so if I sell it I would like to get rid of all the cars.
Here’s the question, what’s the best place to advertise for the whole lot? I have not heard of bringatrailer until last week, but is it better than eBay?
About the judge, stuck it in a barn after I bought it and have not done anything to it. So no new pictures yet but you can search my old post to see how rough it is.
Thanks for any help, Kip

Old 03-29-2021, 05:15 PM

What are all of the parts cars? Are they GTO's? I would also like some more info on the Judge. Colors, options, location, etc.