Old 03-29-2021, 02:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default '67 326 Auto Firebird Convertible and '68 4 speed OHC Sprint Firebird Convertible

Not mine, but I am helping the sale: '67 Firebird 326 auto convertible. Med/blue, black int. Basically complete, sitting in yard under tarp for 35 years. Black CA plates, no visible rust, good glass, decent chrome.
Next car: '68 Firebird OHC Sprint convertible. 4 speed, 4bbl. Engine partially apart (cam). Car is complete. Is white with black stripe, white top, parchment interior. Was originally a red car. No rust, good glass, decent chrome.
Both cars are straight and appear to have all of their original panels, Neither car shows any rust, although I need to look at the trunks and the floorpans. Both are in a dry central CA location. Both cars are rough, IMO, basically weathered to the point of needing full restorations. The plus is they are straight and solid and pretty complete. Would like to sell both cars as a package deal. Looking for $8500 as a package price for both cars.
Contact me for more info or photos. Will be at the site on Weds. 3/31

Jeff