THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 04-30-2019, 04:51 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat Racer View Post
It’s not like the 90s when you guys were young.”

Or the 60's
Or the 50's

Old 04-30-2019, 05:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by My442 View Post
Or the 50's

3 Generations of "Beach Boys Racing" !

Everybody knows somthin.
Nobody knows everything !

1st time on a dragstrip, 1964. Flagstart !

"Thanks for the entertainment."

"Real Indians Don't Wear Bowties"
Old 04-30-2019, 06:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

On people taking from the taxpayers, I’m pretty sure less people would “need” government assistance if less was available.

‘22 Toyota Sequoia V8
‘23 Lexus LS500 awd
‘95 Ford F-super duty 4wd 7.3 p-stroke
& countless Jeeps & off road vehicles.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I draw disability but I need it. Both social security and VA. Uncle Sam screwed me up the least he can do is pay me. I am 39 years old and had a friend the other day ask me what I do all day. I said on good days I tinker with my car or do something with my family. On bad days I lay in the bed and watch tv and take pain medicine not to mention the 14 other pills I take regularly whether I am in pain or not. He then looks at me and asks me how to get on disability. Just blows my mind some people’s thinking. I would much rather still be policing

Old 05-02-2019, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Employment wise, I have been blessed to land in a professional school at a local University.
Our latest batch is getting ready to graduate and I am just amazed at the excellent opportunities that many have already landed. The Military is picking up the full tab for several, new cities for many, Grad programs for more. Yeah, we have had a couple crash & burn but not too many tats or piercings in this crowd
For what sometimes seems like a never ending parade of White, & other trash out there, it is really heartening to see how much real talent still exists.
Fortunately, it still a Free Country!

Still have my 1st Firebird
7th Firebird
57 Starchief
Old 05-04-2019, 11:43 PM

The biggest problem with the bulk of todays generation of kids/adults 18+ is the lack of good parents in the early years to set the examples of the good respectful manners and behavior.

We were there when they needed parents not thier best friend. Fortunately our 2 are graduated from college working n living on thier own.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk