Old 12-22-2003, 07:07 PM

Well,
Guy's what a Christmas Present it looks like it is a done deal the man I have been talking to has agreed to sell me the car. He has owned the car since 1972 it has not been on the road since late 70's it does have some surface rust nothing major and the right rear lower qtr panel has a rust hole about 3" x 3" but it is a complete car nothing is missing it has been parked outside in a field for the last 15 years it has not moved. Now I will have 2 of these rare breed of cars. One built at the Van Nuys plant and one built at the Norwood plant the one I will be picking up this weekend is an All Original Factory Lucerne blue A/C automatic (211) blue deluxe interior 455 HO showing 62,000 original miles.

Update: Well here they are bye the way everybody the car is rust free under the car no rust thank god just the surface rust even the trunk is in great shape.

Old 12-22-2003, 07:07 PM

Well,
Guy's what a Christmas Present it looks like it is a done deal the man I have been talking to has agreed to sell me the car. He has owned the car since 1972 it has not been on the road since late 70's it does have some surface rust nothing major and the right rear lower qtr panel has a rust hole about 3" x 3" but it is a complete car nothing is missing it has been parked outside in a field for the last 15 years it has not moved. Now I will have 2 of these rare breed of cars. One built at the Van Nuys plant and one built at the Norwood plant the one I will be picking up this weekend is an All Original Factory Lucerne blue A/C automatic (211) blue deluxe interior 455 HO showing 62,000 original miles.

Update: Well here they are bye the way everybody the car is rust free under the car no rust thank god just the surface rust even the trunk is in great shape.