Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Show me your stance

Lets see some pictures of your cars and how they sit. My car currently has Hotchkiss springs on it, I dont know which ones they were put on by the previous owner, but I hate the way it looks. It does not look lower in the front and the ass end sags plus the ride is just deplorable as I have mentioned many times on here. I wanna see some stances and know what springs people used. I've heard not to use Moog springs but then again arent they supposed to be the best suspension stuff? Ames doesnt offer a spring for the rear of my car that will raise it they only offer lowering springs. I got a quotes from a company on custom springs that took into account everything from aluminum heads to factory air but trust me you dont wanna know the quote I got back. I will go that way if I have to but I would rather have an off the shelf spring that gives me the look I want. I want it up in the back a little not stinkbug and a little lower in the front but not low rider. I think I am gonna put 17x8 on all four corners with even sized tires.